from pet to girlfriend in just one month(p.s. my master's a vampire) part1

Kat is on the streets, hunting for her food.she sees someone get taken away by a ugly old man and chases after them.

KatsPOV

"shay! wait up!never mind!ill ttyl,kay?" "u got it-aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"i see shay get knocked out by an old man,god ,he' have to be freakin strong to do that, cuz shay ain't no pansy. "hey u, old man! let my best friend go!"i ran after them.i confronted the old man, who turned out to be a faggot named brandon that had been trying to kill me 4 awhile.i ran at him in anger but he pushed me against the wall i heard the crack as my head hit it.he pulled out a knife and i closed my eyes, expecting to feel a knife in me.when i didnt, i opened my eyes to see an incredibly hot guy in front of me calmly breaking brandons neck. once he was done that, he turned around and asked me if i was okay.when i just stared at him, he picked me up and brought me to an apartment down the road."are u okay,"he asked again.this time i was able to reply."i think so. i would have died if u hadnt been there tho." he nodded to himself, and then walked out the door. i noticed that the door looked kind of familiar, then thought, hey, this is my house. how did he know where i lived?i was about to leave when i noticed that shay was asleep in the spare bed,that i could have sworn i packed up before we left our apartment.More than a little freaked out, i turned to shay and started shaking her awake. She woke up with a start and yelled "what in the world are you doing?! im tryin to sleep of my traumatic experience!" i jumped away from her bed, hands up deffensively so she wouldn't slap me.