meeting the arrogent prince

"Jade get your A## up1" said my twin."ok, Dickhead!" I yelled. I go to my clothet and put out two outfits. #1 is my black leather jacket that says Sweet Demon, a white t-shirt, black boots and a pair of blue jeans.#2 is dress shirt with a plaid skirt. I put on #2 and put the other one in my bag. Lastly i put on my contacts and whig and went downstairs." hey ,nerdy" said Ben. " shut up,ben! " i yelled. we got get on our bikes or cars. I parked 4 blocks away from the school and walk the rest of to the school.

" hi, Jadie! how was your weekend" said one of bestfriends, katie." good! how about yours? where are the two love birds?' i whispered. We right here! said rosie.Let's going to class,now! said katie.

It was lunch time and i was heading to the caferine ;when i pulled into an emty classroom. When i turned around and saw Damon McClairen, the golden boy of the school. He also the quaterback of the football player and he is the biggest player in the school. " hey, babe i need you do this homework for and have it done by the end of the day." damon said , giving the stack of papers,and smapped my butt before name. All that was going throught my head was "what is wrong with boy and who does he think he is! This boy is going to get what's coming to him! i said with an evil smile on my face ; while throwing his this things in the trash.