Good Morning?...

Hey guys im JikookProductions this is my second story I dont know what the update schedule is yet but I will get one asap

_____________________________________

Beeep! Beeep! Beee-

Jimin smacked his alarm clock and it ended up landing on the other side of the room. Jimin shot up and was shocked for a second of what he just did.

" oops.." Jimin tiredly rubbed the back of his head as walked to go pick up his clock.

Jimin sighs in relief " ok good it's not broken " Jimin places the clock back onto his night stand.

Jimin was still a little surprised at himself he has never hit his alarm clock that hard.

Jimin got up, took his shower, then got dressed he wore a black shirt with a pair of ripped skinny jeans.

Jimin walked down stairs to greet his mom, he skipped breakfast because he tries to be early for school. Today was Jimins first day at his new school, as he was walking to school he scrolled through instagram and he wasn't paying any attention to anything in front of him and bumped into someone. The boy turned around with a sort of pissed off look, Jimin examined the boy his hair was a dark chocolate brown, his eyes two beautiful brown orbs staring into his soul that gave him butterflies. Then the boy looked confused, then Jimin remembered he was new so no one knew him, Jimin apologized and quickly got out of the situation.

" who was that?... " Jimin murmured to himself and continued walking to school.

Jungkook's pov

On they way to school today this kid behind me bumped into my back and almost made me drop my drink.

As I turned around to tell him off, I was caught off guard by three things

1. who the hell is this guy

2. why havent I yelled at him already

3. why are his eyes so pretty

wait why the heck am I thinking about his eyes! and his adorable orange hair jungkook what's wrong with you today?..I left myself with a confused face then the boy immediately apologizes and runs off hiding his face. god how shy can he be?

*~*~*~

As soon as Jimin arrived he noticed right of the bat " cliques... my worst enemy " Jimin lost hope of gaining any friends when someone literally jumped right in front of him.

" Hiya! you must be new here i'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok and you are? "

Though Jimin was a little startled he managed to say " I'm Jimin, Park Jimin"

"  Now lets see that schedule! " Hoseok stopped jumping to take some time to analyze Jimins schedule.

Hoseok pouted " aww man we only have our last class together.... at least I have one class with you " Hoseok gave Jimin's schedule back, right then the bell rang.

 ring!

" oh well I gotta go but sit with me and my friends at lunch ok " Jimin politely nodded at the request and walked to his first class.

            ~ Classroom ~

" Welcome class today we have a new student, please introduce yourself " The teacher waves to Jimin with a welcoming smile.

" Hello i'm Jimin, Park Jimin, and im from Busan " Jimin bowed

" Jimin please go sit next to Jungkook, Jungkook please raise your hand " The teacher motions Jimin to go sit as Jungkook raises his hand

Jimin's pov

after I introduced myself the teacher told me to go sit to a boy named Jungkook.

when the boy raised his hand I froze, you?!....

that boy, he's the one, the one I bumped into on the way to school, ugh this is awkward...

I walk to my desk and take a seat and steal a glance of the boy but he was already staring at me but I couldn't figure out his expression he was unreadable...

he quickly looked away, and for the rest of class we didn't make eye contact

~*~*~*~

Jimin's  pov

a few more classes passed by, then it was already lunch

I never really talked much at my old school so I didnt have a lot of friends I guess I just really dont wanna screw this up...

As I walked into the cafeteria I was greeted by Hoseok, he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his table...

I sat down at an available seat and tried to avoid the faces I was unfamiliar with...

" Guys this is Jimin he's new " Hoseok pointed To Jimin with a smile

" Hi.. " I said shyly waving

" Ok Jimin meet Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and- "

" Jungkook... " I immediately regretted saying his name as both Jungkook and Hoseok looked a little surprised.

I regretting all of my life choices, I pinched myself kind of like self disaplin... Good job Jimin you screwed up now they think your weird!

" So I see you two have already met... " Hoseok giggled

" ya I guess you can say that " I nervously rubbed the back of my head

For the rest of lunch they were either talking about their favorite bands or asking me questions, but I noticed something for most of the lunch Jungkook avoided talking and only looked up when I was answering one the questions. He seemed confused about something...

Jungkook's pov

I sat down at the table and greeted Namjoon and Taehyung, as I was eating my lunched I noticed Hoseok wasnt here

I was about to ask where he was until I saw him fast walking over to the table, holding someones hand?....

My eyes trailed from the hand to the face of the person who Hoseok was leading to the table Jimin?!...

" Ok Jimin meet Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and- "

" Jungkook ..."

my eyes widened, I was super surprised and was Hoseok then I saw him pinch himself he looked so insecure , I caught a few glimpses of his eyes this boy made me quiet I'M NEVER THIS QUIET! so why is he making me feel this way....

~*~*~*~

Author's pov

After lunch they all went to their next classes , Jungkook and Taehyung walked into class together and sat down at their desks by the window

" Hey Jungkook you okay you were dead silent at lunch today " Taehyung asked with a concerned and confused expression.

" Ya its just something about that new Jimin guy... " Jungkook stared out the window lost in the beauty of the clouds

" ooh does some one have a crush!.. " Taehyung teased

" No of course not I'm straight.... " Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung

" oh ya that's right you've dated half the girls that go to this school...such a player " Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed

" its not that it's ju-.... I haven't found the right girl yet.."

______________________________________

Hey guys hope you liked the first chapter of my second book and if you havent already go read my first book Secrets, Curiosity, Love... This chapter lowkey was kinda boring but it gets better trust me ;)

-JikookProductions