Things About Boys That Annoy Girls (Boy Facts!)

It's a remote control, not a symbol of your supreme power over the universe. Give us the TV remote and let us pick what we watch for once. Really, would it kill you?

When you wear something, wash it. And just because you can turn something inside out does not mean it doesn't count. Contrary to what you believe, there are not varying degrees of clean. There's just clean and dirty. Learn the difference.

Tossing food in the air and then catching it in your mouth is not something to be applauded. Unless you're an act at SeaWorld.

While we realize that air guitar doesn't require any formal training, you really should have some idea of what you're doing. Otherwise what you're doing is looking like an idiot with finger spasms.

People can have nicknames. Body parts should not. VVIMP

We all learned penmanship in kindergarten, but why hasn't your handwriting gotten any better? A little effort would be appreciated.

Yelling during a sporting event is understandable. Yelling at the TV during a sporting event is just plain stupid. The players can't hear you. The coaches can't hear you. Do you not get that?

Music: Just because it's loud doesn't mean it's good.

There are lots of things cars are good for-taking us on dates for one. But there isn't a car around that's meant to have two people making out in the backseat. That's why it's called a backseat, not a couch.

Don't lie. It's not worth getting caught, and, trust me, you'll get caught.

Make note of a few basic things early on-my hair color, how I look in a pair of jeans, the fact that I have a full set of teeth. You can remember the 1996 defensive line for the Patriots, the least you can do is remember I have blue eyes.

We like surprises. But telling us you have another girlfriend doesn't count. Neither does anything else that makes us want to hit you.

Turning your clothes inside out does not mean they're clean. It just means we can read that your shirt should be machine washed in cold water and tumbled dry.

It's called instant replay for a reason-it should only take an instant. There's no reason to watch the same touchdown or stolen base over and over again. For days. You've seen it once, move on.

Forget everything you thought you knew about girls. You don't know anything.

Throwing a ball at somebody to test his reflexes may work when he's the captain of the baseball team. When she's the editor of the school paper, not so much.

Bed head is not a hair style. Show a little effort. It can go a long way

It's called a cold. We've all had one. Take some DayQuil and get over it.

There are only two places women really wear thong bikinis-Brazil and music videos. The last time I checked, we weren't in Rio, and you weren't the king of hip-hop.

It's called -The battle of the sexes? for a reason, but that doesn't mean we can't call a truce. Sometimes that's the only way to avoid casualties.

We're not perfect. If we can admit it, 

why can't you? *****

Toenail clippers do not require hours of instruction, exceptional manual dexterity, or an advanced degree. They're kind of like scissors, but smaller. Use them.

Your penis will not shrivel up and die if you admit you want an umbrella instead of standing in the rain acting like a little water never killed anyone. It's an umbrella, not a purse.