Chapter Five

:: Hunter ::

I started unpacking when I heard the boys downstairs talking.

"We have two options: turn her or kill her." Louis said.

"She's not going to comply with either. She's totally gonna want to live but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be turned into a evil monster that's always in trouble." Niall said.

"Niall, you're the only evil monster in the group so you just shut your face." Liam said. I giggled at that part.

"Well, she's gonna have to choose one or the either before the Elders find out she's a mortal." Louis reassured them. I slid to the floor against the door and thought through those decisions. I damn sure don't want to die, but I don't want to go blood crazy like Niall did IF I become a vampire. It's honestly always been a fantasy of mine, but I always thought my fantasy wouldn't become reality. I thought I knew what I was going to choose, but I don't know how it's going to be when I make the actual decision when they asked me.

I got up off the floor and went back to unpacking my boxes that my mum and dad packed for me. Luckily they knew everything that I wanted/needed.

Once I was finished unpacking, I grabbed my phone and phone charger and flopped on the bed. I got on Instagram and started scrolling. As I scrolled, I started seeing pictures of the boys that were right downstairs.

Captions read:

"OMG. How many of you guys are going to One Direction's tour this year???

#Like #OneDirection #Louis #Niall #Harry #Liam #Zayn #Tour #TakeMeHome"

I scoffed and got out of bed, heading out the door and downstairs. The boys were talking about something childish but they all shut up when I came into the room.

"Hey Hunter. What's up?" Harry said.

"Sooooo. When were you guys gonna tell me that you were the famous 'One Direction'" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(327 Words)

THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A FILLER!!

QOTC:

What do you think the boys are going to say/do/feel to Hunter's question/knowledge on their fame?

~Kailaaaa