Surprise

Ten people were standing in the middle of the room. At the front a boy with messy black hair was holding hands with a blonde girl. They looked confused. The demigods ran forward and tackled the two of them. Everyone was crying. The demigods seemed to notice the seven behind them. Their reaction was somewhat mixed. Most we're tackled with hugs then everyone drew weapons on two demigods near the back. They looked like they were about to attack, but the black haired boy said not to. The demigods wavered.

"You can't kill us, we're already dead." He said

Thalia looked unconvinced. "They are traitors!"

"No they died heroes, you have to let it go Thalia." She walked over to him, pulled him into a hug and started to sob into his chest. He and the blonde hugged her tightly until she got a grip of herself.

"How are you here?" She asked. Another note fluttered to the floor. She picked it up and read it out loud.

"Surprise! These ten fallen heroes have come to read the books with you. We thought it appropriate seeing as it is about Percy. Have fun! Obviously you can't kill them either, the Fates."

"Okay introduce yourselves." Said Athena.

"Don't you recognize us, we did die to save your sorry hides." Said the black haired boy. The gods were enraged. Thalia explained that they were in the past to read books about him.

A very pretty girl introduced herself as Selena, daughter of Aphrodite, and Piper ran up to her and gave her a hug. She started talking rapid fire about how happy she was to meet another child of Aphrodite who wasn't only concerned with fashion.

A girl wearing a huntress outfit introduced herself as Zoe, ex lieutenant of Artemis. Thalia pulled her into a hug.

A darker skinned muscular boy with rough hands introduced himself as Bekendorf, son of Hephaestus. Leo walked over and they started trading ideas on stuff to build.

A boy with blonde hair introduced himself as Castor, son of Dionysus.

Two boys who looked exactly like the sun god introduced themselves as Michel and Lee, sons of Apollo.

A blonde boy with a scar on his cheek nervously introduced himself as Luke, son of Hermes.

A boy with an eyepatch said that his name was Ethan and he was a son of Nemesis.

The blonde girl who had yet to let go of the black haired boys hand introduced herself as Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena.

Finally the boy with black hair and bright sea green eyes introduced himself as Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.

The room once again exploded. That is until Percy yelled at them to shut up.

"If Poseidon hadn't broken the oath we would all be dead, including you dad." Thalia said, glaring at Zeus. That got everyone quiet. All of the demigods sat down on the couches that had appeared. It seemed like everyone wanted to be around the fallen heroes, especially Percy and Annabeth. They all crowded together. They were talking and laughing together like a family.

"Let's try this again" said Athena picking up the book.