Chapter 7

I do not own Naruto.

A/N-I came back from camp, finally. I didn't bring my laptop so I had to write the last few chapters on my phone. Anyway, thanks for those who voted.

I woke up on my bed, I could hear the wind coming through the window. I didn't want to open my eyes. I wanted to memorize every bit of this morning. I could feel the arms around my waist and the peaceful breathing. I opened my eyes to see him, and I again almost gasped. I'm not getting used to his unmasked face. He looked flawless as always. I slowly, carefully got up from his grasp and looked around. Our clothes were everywhere, I chuckled.

I looked at the nightstand and saw the familiar orange book. It's that book he carries everywhere. I curiously went my hand to the direction of the book, but stopped. Is it right? Going through his stuff while he's sleeping? Well he wouldn't mind just for few pages, would he?

My curious won and I grabbed the book carefully not making any noise. I put on a random page, but...I regretted the moment I started reading.

"...he pushed her to the wall kissing her firmly while his hand was going to her chest, and the other one was at her thigh. And..."

- Aren't you a little too young for reading stuff like that?-I heard his voice, a little sleepy but still very charming.

- Um, aren't you a little too inappropriate for reading these stuff in front of your students?

- It is, but not that much if they don't know what it's about. Besides going to one their home is a lot more inappropriate...

- Ok, I get it.-I cut him off quickly.

- But you "are" a pervert-I said.

- I'm not a pervert, but I "can" be if I want to.

- I don't even know what does that mea..-I stopped talking the moment I felt his hand going from my back, going down.

Right then, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got dressed as I looked at Kakashi sensei already dressed waiting for me. I waved at him to the bathroom, telling him to go there. He understood, and went to the bathroom calmly. He never panics, does he?

I went to the door quickly, and opened to see almost identical 2 person in green clothes. Gai sensei, and Lee. Lee looked at me surprised, I guess the panic showed on my face, and I'm positive that my hair looks like crazy mess right now.

- Have you seen Kakashi?-asked Gai sensei.

- Umm, no, I haven't seen him.

- Great, no one has seen him. All I found out was that you guys had a some kind of party last night, and he was there. Though I am very upset that I wasn't invited.

- Yeah, me too-said Lee with tears.

- I'm sorry guys, it was Ino's party and I guess she couldn't contact you.

- We were training, so yeah that might be it.

- Yeah..well good luck finding Kakashi sensei-I said smiling.

- See you guys later!

- Well, yeah. But if you see him, tell me, I went to his home to have my rivalry contest with him but he wasn't there, I asked his neighbor and she said she hasn't seen him all day, so I'm not sure that he even went home last night. I'm worried. But I know he can take care of himself, still..

- If I see him, I'll tell you, and I think you should try ask Naruto or Sakura. They might know-I lied. Not in the world, anyone knows where he is except me. I felt a little guilty for lying.