Chapter 18

JB's POV:
I met my friends at the canteen.
I sat with them and started talking.

"Let's go for the performance!" Jackson said.

"I was thinking about that too!" Yugyeom replied.

"I think we can all go together?" Jinyoung suggested.

We all agreed.

"How about you come to my house today to practice and see what we can do," Mark asked.

We nodded.

After eating, we all went back to our classrooms.

This is going to be so much fun.

Jinyoung's POV:
We went back to our classrooms after eating.

When I reached there, there was no one. I just went to my seat and read a book.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw that there were many invitation cards on Jisoo's table. I picked them up and read them.

Is she really popular?

They all wanted her to go to the dance with her.

I carefully placed them back on her table. Mark and Yugyeom were talking about stuff I couldn't hear.

Most of my friends are going to the dance but I won't be able to go because I don't have a date.

Just then, Jisoo and her friends came back. Jisoo rushed to her seat and plopped down. She looked at the number of cards on her table and sighed. I also saw that Jb said something to Jennie when she walked past and Jennie had a weird expression on her face.

I just realized that Jisoo didn't even bother reading the cards on her table.

"Aren't you gonna read them?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Neh. I get it every year. I don't want to go unless there's someone I really like."

Well....ok.....

She has the same thoughts as me.

Jennie's POV:
As I walked into the classroom, Jb stopped me before reaching my seat.

"I will be going to Mark's house later after school. Make sure you make lunch for me before I come home." He told me.

I nodded. That's not a problem.

When I walked back to my seat, Rosé asked me,

"What did he tell you?"

"He just said I have to make dinner for him and that he would be going to Mark's house!"

Oh my gosh. How cool is that!!"
Rosé exclaimed.

She is so weird. Especially when it comes to Mark. But I'm totally ok with that.

Lisa's POV:
When me and my friends reached class, there was only some people inside. BamBam was in there too. He smiled at me and I quickly looked away before he realized that my face was turning red.

I went back to my seat. This is weird. I really want him to invite me to the dance but I know he's not really gonna ask.

I feel so sad.

Rosé's POV:
About the dance, I want to go.

With Mark.

He doesn't look like he's intending to invite me.

I looked at Jennie. She was resting quietly.

I looked at Lisa. She seemed depressed. Probably thinking about the dance to.

I turned around to look at Jisoo who was talking to Jinyoung about something.

Hmmmm.... they look good together.

I was cutting paper into random shapes. I like to do it when I'm bored. I stood up to throw the remaining pieces of paper away but when I stood up, someone blocked me.

He smells really nice. Like perfume.

It's Mark.

He laughed and pat my head before walking away.

Wth. Did he just pat my head? I feel sick. But in a good way. But too sick to move.

I asked Jennie for help to throw my pieces of paper away and luckily, she agreed. 
-------------------------
End of chapter.
Yay new chapter. I'm gg sleep now. Good night!!😘😓😅