|| 17 ||

The next few minutes were so weird.

The guys started getting antsy and then Jacob went after Bella.

I followed him and stood close, wanting to hear what was going on.

"What did you see?" Bella asked Alice.

"The decisions been made." Alice said, her face still had that far away look.

"You're not going to Seattle." Bella said.

"No. They're coming here." Alice said.

And then Bella's posture stiffened.

They?

Who's coming?

"What the hell is going on?" I asked Jacob.

"Not here." He said looking around.

His arm circled around my shoulders and we followed Alice and Bella into what looked like an office.

And the rest of Edward's family was there.

The same look of distress was on all of their faces and I started getting a little uneasy.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Who are you?" A blonde beauty menacingly asked.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

She hissed and stepped forward,and then there was a wall of hard bodies in between us and deep growls echoed through out the room.

"We don't have time for this." I said, getting in between the blonde and the guys.

I pushed them apart and got in blondie's face.

"Listen here Blondie. You may not like me and that's all good and dandy. But I'm Bella's friend and I'm going to do anything to help her. If you don't like that, too bad." I told her firmly.

There was a moment of silence and then a slow smile went across her face.

"You have balls. I like that. But don't get too cocky. I'm Rosalie." She told me.

"Don't you forget that either Rosalie. I'm Eliza." I said.

A deep chuckle came from behind me and I turned to see a big burly guy walking towards me.

"Winning Rosalie over a few minutes after meeting is pretty uncommon. You must be special. I'm Emmett. I'm Rosalie's." He said, holding his hand out to me.

I squeezed his hand, even when I heard Quil, Embry and Jake growling at my back.

"Welcome. I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme. We're Edward's parents. It's nice to finally meet you. Alice has been going on about you for weeks now." Carlisle said with a grin.

I turned and looked at Alice and she tapped her forehead.

I smiled then, I had completely forgotten about her being able to see the future.

Which brings us right back to the point at hand.

"So, what's going on? What did Alice see?" I asked, my eyes scanning over every face.

All of them looked surprised, especially my guys.

"Eliza, this has nothing to do with you. And Paul would kill us if we let you get involved." Quil said.

"Bull. Bella is my friend and so are the Cullen's. You guys are my family and Paul is my life. If you're all involved so am I. You're not going to be able to change my mind so you might as well agree with me, cause I'm not going anywhere." I said firmly.