Fairy directions (1D adoption)

Cindy POV

Quickly, I flew through the forest, past every tree. Trying to find a hiding spot, I heard the spotter hitting the ground with every step he took gaining speed to catch me. Ah-ha, I stopped behind a tree, and grew my legs, and human objects. I started to shed tears, and walked in front of the spotters trail.

He stopped.

"Sweet heart what's wrong?" He asked concerned, um... I thought quickly. " m-my mommm left m-me here here!" I cried
"Awwww, well you can come with me to an orphanage is that ok?" the man asked. " uhhh what's your name?" He asked. " Cindy" I replied slowly stopping my cries.

"Ok well come with me and I'll drive you." He said, I sniffed " ok " he smiled.

Ok so I'm Cindy as you can probably tell I'm not a human, I am a very clumsy fairy, and I can sprout human looks when I need to.

I have brown hair, green eyes and my pupils only grow when I'm mad and they vanish when I'm depressed and are normal when I'm happy, I'm usually in my blue, sparkle dress that goes to my calfs, I'm 13 years old and I guess know I'm in the orphanage, as a HUMAN!!!! I have GOT to be the worlds most clumsiest fairy and trust me there's a lot of us you just need to look closer.

See I'm a what you say a snow angel my job is to make dens in snow for animals, seems stupid right? WRONG!! If we don't do it who will???

So, I bet your probably wondering where are your fairy parents, well you see once a Fairy is taken by A human and unless they can get back all memories of you are gone and no one will remember you until your fully safe with them. But you still have your powers.

(2 months later)

I walked to school with my best friend Ella, some people call us the Cinderella because of our names and the fact that we have no parents. but I don't think so.

Ella is much prettier than me she has layered brown and blonde strait hair, beautiful blue eyes and wears black nerd glasses. She even has a boyfriend, Chase.

El is the only one who knows about my fairy thing and there are 2 reasons I don't tell 1. Fairys in the human world are babyish and 2 that would expose us.

(After school)

After school, Ella and I walked back, every once in a while her asking me to pop a den in the snow. I would do it and she would laugh cuz she's wierd.

"hi girls!!" Mrs. Tay-Tay said,she's the orphanage owner and she comes every time someone gets adopted. "Hey Tay!!" El and I laughed. " so who's getting adopted today?" I asked grabbing an apple slice she was cutting and plopping down on the couch.

" funny you should ask" she replied.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's my first time weighting a fairy story so bare with me even if your late for it and wat not it would help a lot for comments and if you were to tell one of your friends that would be lovely, got any questions, comment, kik( marsybar234) no perenthisees, in box me snap chat( marslovesbacon ) Twitter @marleygrangood ok luv ya and check out my other books!

-mar mar💜💋💜💄