Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

Ada's POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I didn't recognize the room I was in, where was I? I couldn't move, there were a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I look behind me to see Liam.

'Wait, Liam? Why was I in Liam's bed? Why wasn't I at home with Chrissy and mum- right. Mum was gone. I didn't have her anymore.'

I let a tear fall from my eye, landing on the pillow.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. For a while I just stood and looked at myself. I felt the words of his 'fans' flood back into my head.

'Am I really ugly? Fat? Do I really deserve him?' all sorts of thoughts are rushing into my head as a loose tear fell, and I didn't know if I could handle it much longer.

"Hey are you okay?" Liam says in his morning voice, leaning against the door frame.

"Ya I'm fine." I say, wiping away the tears and sniffling.

"No you're not. What's wrong?" he asks as he hugs me from behind.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I say quietly.

"No you're not fine." he says spinning me around so I am facing him. "Tell me."

"Your fans hate me." I mumble.

"What makes you say that?" he asks.

"Because I'm fat and ugly and I don't deserve you!" I look him straight in the eye and the tears well up in my eyes. His eyes grow wide and I escape his grasp and try to run away. Soon I feel him grab my arm and spin me around so our faces are inches apart.

"You are not fat or ugly. You are the most beautiful and perfect girl I have ever met. I love you, Ada, and nothing or no one is ever going to change that." he says before wiping my tears.

My face grows into a small smile and I wrap my arms around him and burry my head in his chest.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"My pleasure." he replies. "Want some breakfast?"

"That would be lovely." I pull away.

He leads me to the kitchen. "What would you like?"

"Pancakes!"

We gather all the ingredients and start making the batter. After a few mistakes (on his part) we are done. I pour some in a pan and put it on the stove.

"You have to flip it." he says, sitting at the table.

I pick up the pan and flip it perfectly. He just watches in amazement. I motion for him to try and he flips it, but it lands right on the floor.

"Nice try." I giggle, and putt the pancake in the trash can.

"You're just way too good at everything." he says, picking me up and sitting me on the counter.

"I can't sing like you can." I smile.

"True." he smirks and I am about to talk back when his soft lips press against mine.