Chapter Two

" JAMES SIRIUS POTTER WHAT DID YOU DO!!" A very angry voice yelled from a screen that appeared from the locket.

The past people's hands all flew to thier ears, as the future Ginny yelled on the screen.

James was now slightly hiding behind Teddy, " Why do you assume it's me?!" he exclaimed.

Future Ginny gave him a deadly glare as she yelled, " BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS YOU JAMES!! I COME HOME AFTER AFTER GWRTING AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM KREACHER SAYING THAT YOU ALL DISAPPEARED IN A WHIRL POOL OF DUST, AND WHAT DO I FIND, A BROCKEN TIME TURNER!!"

James was now cowering behind Teddy trying not to look at his mother's disappointed face.

An older Harry then walked up to the future Ginny and placed his hand on her shoulder, " Ginny darling you need to calm down," he said.

" CALM DOWM!! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!" Ginny yelled back.

Future Harry then placed two hands on her shoulders and whispered something on her ear, which seemed to calm Ginny down. Ginny then handed the locket to Harry and walked away.

" Teddy, where are you?" Harry asked.

Teddy stepped forward, " Here Harry," he replied.

Harry nodded, " Alright, tell me what exactly happened," Harry stated.

Teddy nodded then went onto his explanation, " Well we were sitting in the living room, when we realised that James and Fred were missing, so we started looking around when they walked down the stairs holding a time turner and asked me what it was, I asked where they got it, they didn't answer, but I guessed it was from your study, then I told them it was a time turner and asked them to hand it over, James shook his head and stepped backwards to get away from me and tripped over the stairs dropping and breaking the time turner in the process," Teddy said, really fast, but Harry got it all.

Harry again nodded, then a older version of Hermione walked in front of the screen next to Harry, " Where and when are you's?" she asked.

Teddy answered, " Grimmwald Place 1995, we appeared in a middle of an order meeting."

Hermione and Harry's faces paled at the thought, " How much have you told them?" Harry asked.

Rose answered this time, " Not much, we've told them are names, parents, ages, houses and small things about ourselves, but we spoke to Dumbledore and he said we could tell them everything as they will all probably get oblivated anyway," she said.

Harry went even more pale and nodded, " Okay that's fine, we're working on a way to get you back so we should find something soon an-"

" OKAY THATS ENOUGH TIME, MY TURN," Ginny yelled walking back over to the screen and taking the locket, and this time she had an older version of Angelina Johnson with her.

" JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH WHEN YOU GET HOME!! THAT MEANS NO INVISIBILITY CLOAK, NO MARAUDERS MAP, NO PRANKS, AND NO LEAVING THE HOUSE!!" Ginny yelled, James looked like his wholeentire life was taken away from him, and chances are it was.

Angelina then went, " FRED II WEASLEY!! Considering you thought it was funny to join James, you will be undergoing the EXACT SAME PUNISHMENT!! And that INCLUDES NO SHOP, YOU WILL NOT LWAVE THW APARTMENT, AND GO DOWNSTAIRS UNLESS I SAY SO!! DONT LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER, HES A BAD INFLUENCE!!" Angelina Yelled.

A loud " Hey!!" was heard from behind them and a older more tired version of George walked towards the screen, " I am not a bad influence!!" he exclaimed loudly folding his arms.

Both future Angelina and Ginny rolled thier eyes, " You keep telling yourself that," Angelina patted his shoulder before walking away, an angry George walking after her.