Chapter 21 - End of a relationship

I'm sorry for the late update. but I did warn you guys that I will be busy this summerz so updates will be excruciatingly slow from now on. Bear with me please.

............

"Do you hear that?" I asked Kyle.

We were walking back to camp, two hours later, when we heard shouting voices echoing around the woods.

"Sounds like fighting." Kyle frowned, instantly pulling me towards the direction where the noise was coming from.

We emerged behind the tents and they hid the scene where there was an eruption of voices.

Kyle released my hands the soon we reached the group. He was already running to the scene while I was rooted to the ground in shock. I wasn't the only one in this state because all the girls--excluding Sav--were staring at scene in horror too.

Ned and Ryland were fighting. The hatred and anger pouring through their faces was unmistakable. It took Dave, James, Sav and Kyle—who just got the scene—to prevent the two from tearing each other apart.

The profanities spewing from both of them almost made my ears bleed. It brought me out of my shock.

"Just calm down—" Sav's voice was a small siren through the chaos unfolding between the two.

Ryland struggled out of James's grasp, "Don't fúcking tell me to calm."

I stepped in front of Sav before Ryland could reach her. I held my hands in front me, a gesture to make him stop.

Ryland looked past me as he addressed Sav, "This is your fault." He glowered.

"Don't fúcking talk to her like that!" Ned's voice was deadly as he sprang in front of Ryland, punching Ryland in the nose, completely taking him off guard.

I felt's Sav's hands gripping my arm behind me. Ryland retaliated as he pounced at Ned and both of them tumbled in a heap on the grass. I watched helplessly as the guys tried to break the fight. Both Ryland and Ned were a bloody mess once Dave, James and Kyle managed to break them apart.

Ryland was forming a black eye and he pinched his bleeding nose, while Ned was sporting a purple bruise on his jaw and cheek. Even through their panting, they were still struggling against the guys who held them back.

While they were having a cussing competition, the guys tried to calm both of them, I turned to Sav accusingly.

"What happened?"

She was pale, looking ghost-like as she watched the fight between the boys. "Ryland found out."

"Found what out?" I gripped her shoulders, trying to get her to look at me.

When she did she scowled at me. "About me and Ned." She said this as if it was the most obvious thing in world.

I pressed my lips together. "Sav, I did warn you that it would get ugly. Is that what you wanted?" I asked, cocking my head toward the scene. The boys had managed to calm both Ryland and Ned, but the glares between them were unfailing.

"No!" Her lips trembled.

"You need to speak to Ryland." I told her firmly.

"But—" Her frown marred her features.

I shook my head. "You cheated on him Sav. You could've just broken up with him first. But no you had to go on and open up your legs for Ned."

She glared. "You have no right to judge me."

"Oh I don't?" I arched an eyebrow, my tone full of sarcastic derision.

Her lips curled in an ugly smile. "You of all people Keya, I thought you'd understand."