Don't Let Them Catch You by troubleattractor

"Aura, I need you to run. Run as fast as you can then run even faster than that. Don't look back do you understand? Do whatever you have to do to get out of here Okay? Don't Let Them Catch You." My father had said that terrible night.

So I did. I ran. I ran away from the angels cries. I ran away from the war we couldn't win. I ran away and let my father die. Now, I regret ever running. Vampires have invaded heaven, earth and hell- yep you heard me. Hell! I've hated those bloodsuckers ever since they killed my father. And now, I'm starving for revenge. For the past ten years, I've been training my ass off, so I can some day avenge my fathers death. The shapeshifters alpha's kidnap is what makes me finally grasp the opportunity to murder the idiot who ruined my life like this. But now I've got more than one person to save. Jesus, the alpha, and myself. I used to the think I was the last angel, that I was all alone in the world... but it turns out I'm not. Vampires ruined my life. They've caused me so much pain. Now it's their turn. I'm gonna ruin their life. And I'm gonna cause them pain. No one messes with Aura Angelo.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7090013