A Surprise leads to Another

We had hopped on a plane to Rio de Generio, a land of which I had heard so much but never had the chance to visit it, until now.

It was a long journey but in the arms of Damon, I was completely at ease and totally comfortable.

After a few hours, we were nearing to land. The couple sitting aside us congratulated us on our marriage and gave their blessings.

How sweet of them. I loved them instantly.

"May you both find happiness in each other", they said.

Damon looked at me and replied "We do".

"Yes, we do", I join in and kiss him on his cheeks.

The couple exited the plane and we, too, headed out.

"Where to?" I ask.

"You'll know", he smirks.

As if on cue, a vintage car comes up near us on the tarmac.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs, feigning innocence.

How can that be possible for him? He must have compelled the helpless officials.

The driver comes out and gracefully opens the door for me. I was about to slid in when Damon held the driver's head and stared at him.

Oh no, another compulsion.

"You won't be needed for driving us around. Thanks for the car. You will pick it up later", Damon stated.

The driver repeated the same in a monotonous voice.

"You know you really shouldn't do that", I say, faking anger.

"Oh yeah, now that you are my wife, the nagging already started?" He rolled his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes right back and said, "So I'm nagging to you?"

"No Ann. You're not. You are mine."

"And your mine. Only mine", I reply and his lips meet mine and seal the promise.

Author's Note~ Hey readers, are you liking this story? Do let me know through comments or simply inbox me here or make use of the message board.

I've got a few ideas about how to proceed with the story but I want more. If your ideas are used here, you will surely be credited and even a character of your name will be introduced. Start brainstorming for ideas, guys!

Comment, vote or fan me and keep loving Ian ♥

Joyeetaa

xo