Hello

The first thing I got this morning was Emily's call and right now I think it won't be such a happy morning!

"Hun you could have done bettter!" I can hear how pissed off she was in her voice.

"Did I fuck up?!" I asked worried as I quickly scamper into the toilet.

Emily sighed into the phone "Hun, I know you could have done better, everything was just so Fake!"

Well that's what I'm here for isn't it!

"Emily this is suppose to be fake any way!" I couldn't believe I really said that to her.

She sighed again "Georgie please don't shout again!"

I really wasn't in the mood to argue with Emily.

She continued "I understand that you aren't at acting since you work as a stripper...

Is she serious I was totally shock when she brought the stripper thing up what has this to do with my old job!

I let out a shaky breathe before hanging up "Okay, I just need some time bye"

*

*

*

It's been two hours since I spoke to Emily, I sat myself down on the kitchen island making myself a cup of coffee.

"Hey!" Harry said rubbing his eyes.

"Do you mind putting on a shirt or something!" I growled eventhough I found myself starring at his tatooed abs.

"Wow some one isn't happy!"

"No ofcourse not, I feel great that Emily just called me and totally called me a 'slut'!" I answered sarcasticly using my best sarcasm.

"She thought it was bad didn't she!"

"Yes, she thought I fucked up" I said twirling my hair.

"Get use to it!" he smirked, is he seriously smirking at me.

"Okay...fine do you think I did a bad job?" I asked setting my coffee back on the table.

"Yeah, it wasn't that bad, I'm mean we don't really know each other." I nodded, he was right, I hardly know him and he probably doesn't even know my surname.

"Maybe we should get to know each other, I mean at least be friends or something if we have to live together. He does make a good point.

I patted at the seat in front of me signaling him to sit down.

"Let's get started!" I half squealed

"I come from Holmes Chapels, worked in a bakery when I was 16 and I have a sister Gemma."

I mentally repeated what he said so I won't forget in case I get my self into an awkward conversation with a fan or something.

"Your turned" he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, I'm from LA, worked in a club currently studying in my free time and I don't really get along with my family." By 'family' I meant my dad, he probably hates me and I pretty much hate him.

For the rest of the morning we told each other our embarrassing story, stupid childhood memories, awkward things about our selves. He even showed me his four nipples not that I didn't notice.

" You know what, you're a very strange girl?"

"What why?"

"Why do you like watching football?" Is it strange that girls like football? I questioned myself.

"But I watch and paint my nails at the same time!"

He laughed at my defend "Maybe we could watch a game or something?"

"Sure!" I said standing up making my way upstairs.

" Where are you going?"

Oh there was one thing I forgot to tell him, I have to wear my 'special football clothing' which is basically a gigantic sweater and a pair of fluffy slippers.

"Changing to my comfy" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Told you you were strange!" He shouted.