CHAPTER 9: Swear It Again

*A/N: Dedicate this chap to LalKrosmawia for your kind and encouraging words. I put all those to heart and return it as updates. I hope you enjoy this one as well love. 😆

Chapter Nine
Swear It Again

"I swear that's what happened!" Nicky said.

"Right." the others responded skeptically.

"There was no knock Nicky, or I could've heard it. Or Shane." Brian said. "And I didn't call your name either." he added.

"I swear you did...arrgh. Fine, don't believe me, but there really is something wrong in that room!" he outcried. They were all sitting around a table in the cafeteria as they waited for their breakfast. Nicky was yapping non-stop about what happened last night, but no one seemed to take him seriously.

"Hey, bad night?"

They all turned, and found the same young lad from last night, the one with the champagne. The bellhop. He was the one serving them their breakfast. No surprise.

"Terrible!" Nicky said with a grimace, still recalling what happened last night.

"Ohh." the bellhop fake-winced. "I hope that won't affect your rating of our hotel though."

The others laughed, and assured the bellhop that it won't be the case. The bellhop, whose name, as his nameplate said was Dayl, served their breakfast jovially. For someone who was up all night catering customers, Dayl sure was still so lively. He was still cracking jokes at them, making everyone laugh as they waited for him to finish serving. The lad seemed to be an expert in his job.

"But come on, there could at least be one good thing that happened last night?" Dayl suddenly asked Nicky, winking.

"Oh, nothing of that sort." Nicky said, catching the innuendo by Dayl's tone, making his cheeks bit flushed. "We're here for business, not for pleasure."

"You sure?" Brian asked him with a cheeky grin. Nicky was quick to look away.

"Yeah, I heard." Dayl said, hanging out with them for a bit, a tray by his side. "I saw Louis Walsh was with you lads. You must be big." he said, already gaping at them.

"Yeah, hoping. But we're still starting." Mark said.

"Seems cool. I might ask you to take a photo with some time then. Just so when you're all a star, I can show off and tell the others I served you breakfast before" Dayl said, and the others all responded in agreement. This made Dayl smile in appreciation. "Well, call for me if you need anything boss." he said as he saluted at them and left.

"So are we really not gonna talk about your threesome?" Kian asked Brian and the other two, already grinning pervertedly.

"Yeah? How about your intimate honeymoon?" Nicky retorted.

"It was mind-blowing! Mark was fantastic!" Kian joked. Mark shoved him away, his cheek having a red tint on it already.

"Well Nicky was already bare the moment I came in, so that was half the fun, but he really was huggable." Brian said.

"You were naked?" Mark asked him, like it was something so shocking.

"No, I have my boxers on..." Nicky tried to explain.

"Ahh! Just the boxers. Must be fun." Kian teased.

"That's not what...Uh, will you stop putting me in this position, Bri?" Nicky scolded.