one.

"What do you think?" the hair dresser asks me turning my chair around.

"I love it." I smile at my new reflection. This new me. My what was once blonde hair is now brown with bleached ends cut with side bangs. My eyebrows key and on point, with my makeup looking like perfection. Thats what you'd expect from a girl who spends countless hours watching those like Tanya Burr on YouTube. I am almost unrecognizable. Almost. My eyes are still the same dark- almost black- brown and my face is still sculpted the same.

Guess you can't change everything.

"Let me take you up to the register." The lady smiles. I take out my wallet and pay the amount with a generous tip. "Break up cause you to change your hair like that?" she asks.

"Something like that." I smile at her and walk out of the shop.

I search for my keys in my purse on the way to the parking lot.

Its beautiful in California. And I can honestly say I don't miss Colorado one bit.

It wasn't easy picking up and moving like I did but I've been planning this for as long as I could remember and what better time then now? Finding a roommate wasn't that hard either. I am a YouTuber and finding another YouTuber moving to LA in need of a roommate was rather easy.

His name is Ryan aka ItsRyanHere. (ie: I made him up)  He's about as well known as I am but we've clicked in the two weeks we've lived together. I am Rachel aka iwriteonwalls. I know not the best username but I manage. I found Ryan online. I know surprising! We started following one another on twitter and started to DM. When I told him I was going to move to Cali he all but jumped to go with me. Ryans from Wyoming. So imagine the culture shock he got moving to LA.

"Fuck you!" I yell out to the ass in front of me that doesn't know how to use a blinker. Thats one thing thats going to take me a while to get use to. They defiantly drive differently here then in Denver.

I pull up to our apartment complex barley able to say I made it there in one piece.

"ANDREA RUSSETT GIVE ME MY CAR KEYS NOW!" some one yells running around the corner of the complex.

Andrea Russett? Oh my fucking god. ANDREWA RUSSETT! I'd know that name anywhere!

I get out of my car and hurriedly shut the door trying to stay unseen.

"I'm not giving them back, Jen!" Andrea sing-songed running through the parking lot.

Of course there was someone running after the two with a camera.

Wait.

Holly shit thats jennxpenn and thatsojack!

Life in California is great.

"I need to go get Ricky, Andrea he's waiting for me!" Jenn yelled.

"He can wait for you to finish that dare first! You're ruining the Andrea and Jen show by not doing it!" Andrea says back.

"I'll be right back to do it! I promise!" Jen says almost catching up to Andrea before Andrea jumps up on a car.

"Why don't you just do it now, Jen?" another voice says throwing an egg at Jens head.

"Andrew!" Jen yells and starts running after him.

Andrea jumps off the car and Jack runs after Andrew and Jen.

"At least give me the keys to go get Ricky then." Another male voice says.

"Alright, babe. But, come right back." Andrea says kissing him on the cheek and running away from him.

"Hey, did you see that?" He asks me. Guess I wasn't as hidden as I thought.

"Ya. I just moved here. Nice thing to see." I smile at him.

He laughs. "If you stick around you'll get use to it. I'm Kian by the way." He smiles.

"Rachel."

"It was nice meeting you but I really do need to go get Ricky. Bye." He waves off as I turn around and walk off to my flat.

I just saw Andrea, Jen, Jack, Andrew and Klan.

Life can not get better for an up and coming YouTuber.