Alex's Vision

(Carly's POV)

"Finally!" I thought, as I got off the plane. "I'm actually in Italy!" I started to walk forward and follow the map to 3641 Westward Avenue. My best friend Alex lives there. We've been best friends ever since we were twelve, and now we're both nineteen. I smiled as I glanced at her from the end of the driveway.

She was waiting for me on the balcony , I looked up in surprise and said, "Alex! come down to the front door!" She told me she always locks the doors, because of a robbery that recently happened down the street.

I started to shiver. It was so cold outside. I was staying in Verona, mainly because It's the first year that Austin Mahone would be on his tour near this city.

She unlocked the front door and showed me around. She is so rich I thought! I mean seriously, she has like five bedrooms and four bathrooms. "I love your house Alex! It's so astonishing!" I smiled and then turned away as my phone started to ring.

The number was a little odd I never recognized it before. It had more than seven digits, which sorta scared me. I answered it, but as soon as I started to talk, they ended the call. "That's just weird",I said with a worried look on my face.

I had dinner with Alex and we talked for a while about my plans for staying here for a week.

(Alex's POV)

I couldn't be more happier. I knew Carly was excited to go to that Austin Mahone concert, so I invited her over to Italy for a week. But, I haven't told her that Austin Mahone was the one that picked on her when she was younger. I'm just surprised that she hasn't remembered him yet.

Once I showed Carly around the house, we had dinner. Tonight's dinner was pretty basic. All it was, was Spaghetti and breadsticks.

The only strange thing that night was that weird phone call Carly got.

I went to sleep in the bedroom across from Carly. Falling asleep, I just smiled and put on my headphones, remembering all of the good times Carly and I had together.

(Carly's POV)

I woke up pretty early on Monday morning. I was so excited for tonight! I get to go to that Austin Mahone concert, but the only catch is that I'm in the back row. To me, it doesn't really matter, because I get to see this guy!

I put on my coat, and walked down to the Verona Plaza to just hang out and relax with my best friend. I looked over across the pond, and saw a big crowd of people, and I'm pretty sure Alex saw it too.

(Alex's POV)

I thought I saw a teenage guy with a red hat on. I looked over to see if Carly saw that guy too, but I don't think she did.

"Is that Austin Mahone?!" I thought to myself. It started to seem unrealistic though, but then again why else would there be a big crowd around this guy?

I grabbed Carly's arm and pulled her over to the crowd.

(Carly's POV)

"What is so important that you must pull on my arm?" I murmured under my breath. I looked up and noticed who it was immediately. I sceamed at the top of my lungs. It was Austin! Austin Mahone!

He looked back at me and smiled, while at the same time, trying to sign autographs, and get into pictures. I blushed, because of the fact that he noticed me. I mean, me! Out of all the fans, he stops for a second and stares at me!

I sat on the bench near the pond. "He'll never fall for me". I said with a sigh. Alex winked. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked giggling. She told me that since he pointed out me out of all the fans, she just knows it's fate. "I bet you'll see him again." said Alex with a smile.

(Alex's POV)

I meant what I said, but then again, I sorta had some doubts. Like the fact that he's extremely famous, or that he's constantly surrounded by girls, or even the idea that he's on tour all across Europe. But, I still think that this was their fate, and I'm not going to give up on my best friend and her idol.

I walked up to Carly and saw her leaning towards the river. "Don't be mad if I push you into the pond." I said with a smirk. She looked back at me and replied with, "Dude, you do that, and karma is seriously going to mess you up." When she said that, I murmured under my breath, "Ain't no karma gonna get me." I'm pretty sure that she heard me, because she gave me the look like, "What the."

I sat next to her at the pond, and we started talking bout what she wants to do tonight at the concert. She said, "Maybe some food, sight seeing, and the concert. Duhh!" I laughed awhile.

(Austin's POV)

I couldn't stand signing all of these autographs, it really wore out my hand.

About five minutes ago, I noticed a really cute girl. She looked like somebody I've seen before, but I wasn't exactly sure.

For that brief moment that I looked at her, I felt like like she was my soulmate. That seemed ridiculous though. It's not like I could just fall in love the first time I've seen someone, well if it really was the first time I've seen her.

I didn't even believe in love at first sight, even though my best bud, Dave.

I wanted to walk over to her and say something, but I didn't wanna look stupid saying I've seen her from somewhere when I haven't, and plus it was a little hard to go over to her with the paparazzi bombing my every move with pictures.

I don't want them to get any ideas for if I end up going near her.

I began to stumble towards her. I take a deep breath, and simply say, "hi."

(Alex's POV)

"Woah, no way," I'm thinking. I see Carly turn her head as she heard Austin speak.

(Carly's POV)

"Is this for real, or am I being punked? okay, Ashton Kutcher, you can come out now." I said curiously.

I had no other matter in mind then to respond with a kind and nervous answer. "Hey, Aus-Aus-t-tin." I stuttered slowly. How could I have been so stupid? Right then, I thought that I had officially blew my one and only chance to impress my superstar crush, But then, I saw him laugh.

(Austin's POV)

She seemed cute, but very nervous to speak to me. "I noticed you saw me over there in the crowd," I began to speak. "Well, yea, because you know." she stuttered again. I laughed again trying not to make it obvious that I found her nervousness funny.

"Well, my name is Austin. and what's your name?" "My name is Carly, and you're gorgeous. I'm sorry that was straight forward, and haven't I seen you from somewhere?"

He raised his eyebrow and looked deep in thought for a brief moment.

"I felt like we've met before too! I thought I was going crazy at first. Oh, and Carly. I like that name, it's pretty," I tried to say smoothly.

"Thanks!" "Listen. When I first noticed you, I knew you weren't like all the other girls. I could just tell, it was like an instinct. So, I just at least had to meet you, or at least try to notice who you were."

"Well, anyway, I hope you'll be coming to my concert later tonight."

I had to leave in order to set up the stage for the concert later. I waved at her, and then thought to myself, "I do believe in love at first sight."