ČHAPTEŘ 2 - Lost Contact

Since that day,Jiyong never call Seungri ever again.Seungri also,after that call,keep crying alone everytime he got the chances.Youngbae and Top was both so speechless and lost way on how to comfort Seungri anymore.He already like dead body.Just breathing.He refuse to eat nor sleep and just keep doing things he want until doctor have to force him having IV drip for th lack of nutritions in his body.Seungri can clearly seen thin as day passes by.Don't even said about his smile.That was long time ago forgotten already.

"Seungri..enough of crying already..me and Top already feel speechless and blank.We don't know what to do anymore to make you at least stop crying and remembering Jiyong.We both love you,we don't want you to get sick because of a jerk who can't seem to accept you.He is a jerk Seungri.When will you realize it and stop wasting your tears on him?" Youngbae said as he was wiping the tears on Seungri face but more keep falling down.

"I miss him hyung..I miss him..he broke all the promises we both make just like that.Like it never mean anything to him.Like I was a dust that can easily being swept away from his life.It's not fair..Its not..he must having a good happy life out there..but he left me here alone..crying and remembering all his promises and hope he gave to me.He was my life saviour when I feel down,do you know how broken I feel when he turn his back on me when he promised me he won't.He promised he will be different,but he turned out the same.Just like the other,he left.Just like that." Seungri said hugging his knees sobbing.

"That's why you need to wake up!Forget all those fake hope and promises he did to you!He said all that just to make you blind.Wake up from that dream Seungri,you need to realize there is someone out there that deserve you better than that jerk." Youngbae said trying to motivated Seungri.

On the other side of the world,Daesung,Jiyong friend was helping Jiyong to walk toward the dining table to have a lunch.

"Walk slowly Jiyong..Don't hit anywhere.Follow my direction ok." Daesung repeating his words again and again don't want to hurt him at any case.Jiyong can just afford to smile.

"It's ok Daesung ah...You don't have to feel too tense.If I hit something,its normal,I need to get used to it." Jiyong said and heard sighed from Daesung.

"I don't get why people are as idiot as you." Daesung said as he scoop out the rice.

"Maybe because love cannot be bought in this world right?Once you loved one person,once they are gone,there will be no duplicate.So we should give our best to our loved one." Jiyong said smiling and again Daesung just sighed at Jiyong stubborness.

"Can I ask?Do you regret it?" Daesung said putting the rice bowl infront of Jiyong.

"No I didn't and I won't.Simply because,people I loved the most,are the only thing matters to me." Jiyong said as his hand caressing the table to find the spoon but the Daesung hold his hand and guide it toward the spoon.

"Thank you Daesung ah.." Jiyong said bowing a little.

Back to Seungri,today,he was allowed to get out of that boring hospital finally,and Seungri was so motivated.He finally be able to make up his mind after weeks of crying and missing Jiyong.Now,he was reborn as a new Seungri,strong and unstoppable.Love is over for him.He will not involved himself in that matter anymore.

Love is a self-destruction.

Youngbae and Top finally feel happy and glad Seungri was be able to finally stand up and move on from that jerk they called Jiyong.

Today,Seungri went to Kwon Company full of confidence to slap Jiyong face with the resignation letter.Everyone greet him as always and Seungri just smile.He just want to cut off his relationship with Jiyong,not his friends here.Everyone congrats him for be able to see again and also being able to comeback to life after that horrible accident.

After all that chatting,Seungri managed to reach the front desk.

"Hey Lisa,I want to meet Mr.Kwon." Seungri said smiling.

Lisa lift her head up to look at Seungri.Her eyes popped out shocked as her body standing slowly amazed.

"Uhm..why?" Seungri ask uneasy with her stare.And Lisa came back to her sense.

"Nothing..You look so different..Look wild..Not like before you look soft and innocent.." She said clearly don't like Seungri's changes but he just don't care.

"Lisa,I need to meet Mr.Kwon." Seungri said straight now hr received another weird stare.

"What with that formality?And don't you know about Jiyong at all?What happen to you both?" Lisa ask totally leaving Seungri dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?" Seungri ask.

"Mr.Kwon has been replaced by his sister,Kwon Dami right after he was out of the hospital." Lisa said and now its Seungri's turn to feel weird.

"Why?" Seungri ask confused.

"None of us know why.All we know he can't work like usuall and need lots of rest.So,Mr.Kwon ask him to rest at home.Wait...why didn't you know anything Seungri?" Lisa ask sense something fishy.

"We are over few weeks ago." Seungri said looking away to the corridor.Just as Lisa was about to ask again,suddenly,Dami walk toward the desk greeting Seungri which bow after getting shocked.

"Hey..Seungri.Long time no see you..How are you?I hope everything is going well for you." Dami said smiling sincerely.

"Thank you Dami noona..Everything is fine." Seungri reply smiling back.

"That's a good news for us.Excuse me Lisa,can you clear my appointment for today?I need to meet my younger brother.He catch a fever and its quite bad.I want to stop by and check on him." Dami said earning a nod from Lisa.

"Ok Madam.I'll do it today.Please tell Mr.Jiyong to get well soon fast ok?" Lisa said and Dami nodded.

"You want to follow me?" Dami ask Seungri which caught him off guard.

"No..Thanks Noona.I have place to go after this." Seungri denied with a lie.

"Ah..Thats a bad..Anyway..Enjoy your day ok?I'll take my leave now.See you soon." Dami said final before left the place into a elevator.

TO BE CONTINUED.