Lucky (a One Direction and Glee fanfic)

“Kat let’s go we gonna be late,” my best friend Rachel screamed and hooted from outside. I roll my eyes at how impatient she can be.

“I am almost done!” I yell back grabbing my handbag and running downstairs to see my brother Puck eating breakfast. My brother and I live alone because our parents died when we were younger and ever since he turned 18 we started living alone.

“Aren’t you coming with us?” I asked him.

“Nope, you go along little sis catch ya at school hey, and don’t forget to carry an extra t-shirt it’s Monday!” He called as I walked to the door.

“Done and don’t be late again,” I call back, he just nods and goes back to eating. That boy can eat and he will never get full I tell you!

“Hey Rach!” I call to my best friend.

“Hey! I hope you brought some extra clothing and we better get there fast or else!” she said scowling at the thought.

“Yeah then if you wanna get there fast you better step on it,” I say as she takes off fast.

“There is gonna be 5 new students at school today,” Rachel said.

“Oh, how do you know?” I ask.

“I don’t live under a rock like you do,” Rachel said laughing.

“Well anyways I hope they are not plastic like my co-cheerleaders are… well not that Brittany, Quinn and Santana are… or me in that case,” I say quickly correcting myself. “Are they boys or girls?” I ask her.

“Boys I think,” Rachel said.

“Well that’s just weird, who will come to school at the middle of the year?” Rachel just shrugged and put on the radio. We sang along to some songs until we came into school.

“Oh thank the gods they are not here yet,” Rachel said sighing in relief.

“Pheww,” I say. “Let’s go quick!” I said as we ran into school.

“Hey Kat and Rachel,” Finn, Rachel’s boyfriend said. When Rachel saw him she blushed and she kissed him quick on the cheek.

“Kay, I’m gonna leave yal to it then and try and stay away from those annoying people and hey, watch your backs!” I say looking around and then slipping into the corner of the school hall and walking through the corridors and to my locker. I put on my locker code and grab all the things I need for my next class. I look around again to see 5 beautiful but familiar boys looking my way…

Louis P.O.V

“But I don’t wanna go to school pumpkin!” I whined to Harry.

“We have to go Louis, uncle Simon said that we have to finish our last 6 months of school,” Liam said sternly. Oh bo-ho for him, he is clever that’s why he is saying that because he is excited to go to school… and it’s his job as Daddy Direction to say so anyways.

“Liam, why do you like school?” Zayn asked Liam.

“I like it because it teaches you things that you don’t know about,” Liam said smiling.

“But I don’t like school.” Harry said pouting.

“Well whether we like or not we will have to go or bye bye One Direction, oh Liam do you think we will have good food there?” Niall asked.

“Hopefully Niall, hopefully,” Liam assured him.

“Well whatever, let’s go in,” I say as we all get out of the car and walk towards the school building, it’s rather nice in a way.