Chapter 2

I had math first but was gonna be kinda late because I had to change out of my wet clothes.

I changed into my Cheerio's outfit in the girls bathroom and rushed to class.

"Sorry I'm late Miss. Pauls," I said when I walked into class.

"This is always the case on Monday's Miss Puckermen and do you know what that causes you? DETENTION!" she yelled and handed me a pink slip, the whole class snickered, my eyes went wide with shock.

"You can't do that, I have Glee club," I argued.

"I don't care Bethany, I will speak to Mr. Shuster at lunch today." She said, I gave up and walked to my desk, one of the jocks put out their leg to trip me but I saw and I walked over his leg and he said "loser" and I showed him the finger.

I saw one of those new guys in the back of my desk, he was cute in a hot way with brown eyes and shortish brown hair that was styled into a quiff. He saw me looking so I quickly looked away.

Miss. Pauls carried on teaching her boring lesson when I felt a note hit my neck, I look to see who threw it and found out that it was the new guy. Probably one of those 'loser' notes but I still opened it.

'Hi I'm Liam Payne, I am new here and saw what happened this morning and wondered why didn't you tell the teacher?'

I smiled at the note, he was actually one of the first to actually worry.

'Hi, I'm Bethany. I didn't tell her because if I did there would be worse things than slushes waiting for me outside :) but thanks for actually caring!'

I sent him the letter and I slowly peeked and saw that he was also smiling when he read it, but he wrote something down and gave it to me.

'Why do they do that? The slushy thing I mean. I think it's stupid and if I'm not asking to much, but what is Glee club?'

Another question that really fascinates me that he asked.

'Well, they think that Glee club is for freaks and because I joined it, you could say that I am now part of the freaks along with the other people I am with and yep! Me too, I also think that it is totally stupid and unnecessary but that's life right? Glee club is a singing club, it's cool if you ask me and Mr Shuster is awesome, if you can sing and ready to get slushified every Monday feel free to join! :)'

I threw him the note and smiled at him, he smiled back. He wrote something and threw it back.

'Hahaha Oh I wouldn't actually mind, it sounds cool, so when do we start this Glee club meeting?'

I laughed out loud, Miss. Pauls looked up from what she was teaching.

"Do you have something to say Bethany?" she asked. So I had to think fast but Liam beat me to it.

"Oh I just told her something funny and she laughed no biggie, I mean that would be the natural thing to do right?" he said seriously to the teacher. The class burst out laughing but Miss. Pauls wasn't too amused.

"It's so nice that you are making new friends Liam, you can spend time with your new friend in detention," she said angrily. She handed him a pink slip and carried on teaching. I sent Liam a grateful smile and wrote:

'Thank you so much, I was starting to think that I was gonna have detention for a whole year!'

I threw it at him, he wrote something and threw it back.

'My pleasure, couldn't let you be the only one at detention could you? ;)'

Just the bell rang.