Chapter 6

Seth's POV

One of my best friends here in wwe is Chris Jericho. He's so nice and fun. Dean and I get along great with him. Since he has been in WWE for so many years, he helps Dean and I out with a lot of moves and stuff. One funny thing is he used to be married to my mom before she married my dad. But Chris is gay now like Dean and I. He's been single for a really long time though now so Dean and I hope we can find him a boyfriend soon.

After talking to Chris, Dean and I go out for our match vs team hell no and win of course.

When we got back to Iowa we decided to have a party with our single gay friends and we invited Chris to come. He ended up really liking this other wrestler from another wrestling company. The wrestler's name is Aj Styles and I knew Aj from the before I was in wwe. Chris and Aj got along really good and Dean and I were happy for them. 

Then the next day we head out to Los Vegas because Dean loves it so much. He wants to move here someday but I'm just not a city person and I love it so much in Iowa so I doubt it will ever happen. We invited Chris, Aj, and Roman to come to Vegas with us for some fun.

The first thing we do when we get there is have a fun little pool party at the outdoors pool. Everyone is just relaxing and talking and having a really nice and fun time together.

We had a super great time in Vegas. Everyone got along great. Aj and Chris had so much fun. I had so much fun with Dean. And Roman even had a great time. Now it's back to work for Monday night raw.