Chapter 8

Jennie's Pov

(Meet Taemin ✋👇)

"Mommy, wake up!", Taemin shouted while jumping up and down on my bed

"Baby, five more minutes", I mumbled but he just jumped even faster.

"Daddy's on TV!", I quickly opened my eyes and I looked at Taemin.

"Really?", I asked and he nodded rapidly.

"Then let's go watch Daddy", I said and carried Taemin to the living room.

I sat us both in the couch and the show started after the commercial break but somehow, I feel like something ominous is about to happen.

"Welcome back to our show, and today our guests are an idol boy group. They are said to have an overwhelming charisma, and plenty of charms. So let's give a warm welcome, to Bangtan Sonyeondan!", The host introduced and they danced to one of their songs.

If I remember it correctly, it's titled "Fire", their new song. Every time the camera points at him, I squealed and hugged Taemin tightly.

"Mommy! I can't breath!", Taemin whined and I let go of him immediately.

"Sorry Baby, your Daddy is just so adorable", I said and he rolled his eyes at me cutely and focused back on the screen.

"Welcome BTS, thanks for guesting in our show", the host said and they all smiled.

"Well, it's a pleasure to be here. Thank you for having us", Namjoon, as a leader said back.

"I'm sorry to ask this but, I'm just curious. Do you guys, have girlfriends or ideal types?", The host asked and I felt nervous.

"Well, so far, we're not yet able to be in a relationship since it's in our rules. So, we're still single", Jin replied and the host nodded her head.

"But recently, a fan posted a picture of BTS' V carrying a baby. Is that your brother, or your baby?", She asked and the whole audience gasped.

I felt my heart beat in nervousness. Part of me wanted him to tell the truth but there's also this part to keep it a secret. For Taemin's safety and for Taehyung's reputation.

"It's my brother", Taehyung said and I felt my heart broken.

I understand, it's for his career. But I can't help but to feel hurt, I know he didn't mean to deny Taemin and us but I was just hoping, that he will say it and be proud.

"That's a relief for your fans and admirers V. Thank you for an honest answer", the host smiled and I feel like slicing her throat.

The television suddenly went off and I looked at Mark who was holding a bouquet of white lilies in his hand.