Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Self-control… that’s one of the traits I have that I’m taking pride of. I’m always cool and collected and I never acted on impulse.

A great predator is good at waiting.

At iyon ang ginagawa ko ngayon. I am waiting at the right moment para magpakilala ako ulit kay Julia Montes. Yes, ULIT. Because as clear as crystal ang memories ko about her e siya namang blur for her. We had a short encounter when my mom insisted on visiting the orphanage since she and Father Joseph are friends. She is playing with the kids there when I picked up the ball that rolled on my feet. When I looked up I saw her approaching me with her pretty innocent smile. I smirked at her… the same naughty smirk I’m always giving her when we were still kids… hoping that she can recognize it. But I never did see any sign of recognition from her. She just politely asked for the ball, thank me, and then she was off.

I felt stupid kung bakit ako naalala ko pa sya… e sya nga di ako naalala. I was again felt irritated because of her. Pinanganak siguro sya para inisin ako.

Pero nalaman ko that her memories when she was a child was somewhat gone. And it was all because of the accident that was caused by me. I learned from my mom, which she learned from Father Joseph, that the accident had affected her memories. She had a case of short-term memory. Even the memories after the accident e she is also having a hard time to remember some of them.

From what I’ve learned… it took time before she managed to get back a part of her ability to retain memories in a long-term. Ngayon, masasabi nila na Father Joseph that most of her memories are intact pero yun nga may mga times pa din na nawawala ito. Bigla na lang ito matutulala minsan and then afterwards… she will entirely forget the events that happened before her zone out.

Of course I was filled with guilt.  I didn’t realize the weight of my stupidity. I was overwhelmed with guilt to the point that it surprised myself.  I scoffed.  I never felt guilty with any of my actions… pero bakit ako nagui-guilty ng husto ngayon? Ayan na naman sya! She is making me feel a lot of things. Back when we were a child… kapag binu-bully ko sya… nakakadama ako ng guilt, inis, awa… basta halo-halo. That’s why I hate her.

And I will make sure she will regret making me hate her.

I looked again outside our window as she passed by.  She is all smiles and greeting the people na makakasalubong  nya. She is wearing a simple white dress, she’s very beautiful.

I smirked. Isa sa mga bagay na gusto ko sa kanya is she never lost her attractiveness. Bata pa lang ako, I admitted to myself that she is the prettiest girl that I’ve known. Iba sya eh. Kakaibang ganda. Back when I was a child… I mask my adoration of her beauty by irritation towards her and by being defensive with my yaya.

Now that I’m all grown up… I handled my attractiveness towards her in a whole new way.

I slipped off my track pants and boxers to free my throbbing and hard length and let my reliable hands do my thing.

I watched her walking away and then I stared to filled my mind with images of her as I started to stroke myself.

I imagined kissing those luscious lips as she protested violently.

I imagined taking off that white dress and carrying her towards my bed.

I imagined her nak*d… I imagined her squirming under my touch as I tasted all of her.

I imagined entering her… breaking her innocence.

“P*ta!” Napamura ako sa lakas ng impact ng last image na naisip ko.  Binilisan ko ang galaw ko and isang minute lng nakalipas e nilabasan na ko.

Hinihingal pagkatapos and I smirked seeing the mess that I made sa wall ng bintana ko.

All because of Julia Montes.

I looked at my bed and smiled.  Soon Julia… hindi na sa imagination ko. Soon, you will be exactly where I want you to be…

Lying nak*d on my bed.