chapter 2!!!

I look at peeta, for a reaction. But all he does is smile! "oh! Katniss, we need to get you to your mothers hospital... r-ight now!!!!" he says nodding his head again and again. "but peeta! i can't stand up! It hurts so much!" i say. "well, what other option is there katniss!" peeta says back. We kind of sit there for a minute or two thinking. "Peeta! i can't have a baby on the kitchen floor! You should go get someone!" I finally say. "no! i'm not going to leave you all alone here!!" he says. Another silent minute goes by. Finally i make the decision. "I can try and walk peeta. Juyst maybe i can try..." i whisper. "but katniss, we've wasted enough time. If you start to walk, your water could break at any time!" he shoots back. Sadly, he's right.

     Then, the idea hits me!

      "um.. peeta, this is alot to ask for but... maybe you coulld carry me." i say. He looks at me as if I'm joking, but then he relizes its the only option we have at this point. "ok I'll try!" he says convincingly. I rapp my arms around him, and he holds me like a baby in his arms. ugh, a very fat baby. He kicks open the front door and runs outside into the open. Me? I'm crying my head off because these contractions, really do hurt!!! People outside look at us confuzed. But when they do relize whats going on people help. People rub the sweat of peeta with a towl, they tell me everythings going to be alright, and eventually, someone even gives us a free wheel chair!

     Peeta pushs me all the way to the hospital, and we get a room. My mother gets me set up with medicine and other things. "Katniss, the baby won't be ready untill, probably tonight. But i want you in bed ALL day today. ok?" she says. "ok" i tell her. Peeta's already set up a chair by the bed in which he sits at. He tells me soothing words, he holds my hand, he kiss' me throughout the day, and brings food for me. Eventually the news is out that I'm in labor, so people come to visit me. Effie Trinket, and her royal blue wig, come and annie, and Madge, Haymitch, and many other people stop by to see how I'm doing. But the one person that never leaves my side is Peeta through out all the visiters too.

     "you have another visiter, katniss" my mother says while opening the door for someone. I almost stop breathing at the sight of the visiter. Peeta's mouth is wide open in shock. But he feels my hands trembling at the shock so he squeezes my hand tightly.

     There he is. A t-shirt and jeans, and a bouqet of flowers in his hands. He's looking at me cautiosly before handing the flowers over to me. "been a while, eh catnip?" he says. His cold gray eyes, are starring into me. "hey bread boy, if you don't mind, I'd like a minute with katniss." he says glarring at Peeta. Peeta looks at me for an answer. I give a small nod at him. Peeta kiss's my hand and walks out of the room.

     Now this is a moment that i've been dreading the most. Here I am. Forced to talk to someone I'll probably never forgive. In other words, here I am talking to Gale Hawthorne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

da da da daaa!!!! lol tell me what you guys think! chapter 3 is now out!

~kk