Chapter 4

"Could you get the m-milk, babe?" Liam yawns loudly. Harry grunts and gets up, forcefully opening the refrigerator. Liam frowns. Harry is never like this in the mornings.

"What's up with that attitude of yours?" Liam asks looking over at Harry who seems dead. He groans and shakes his head.

"I'm not in the mood..." Harry croaks out his raspy voice hitting Liam in the gut. Liam decides to shrug it off.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" A smile tugs at Liam's lips remembering last night. It was fun, thrilling and just plain exhilarating.

"Nothing-" Harry sternly says through a clenched jaw. Ok, this is getting out of hand.

"Hey, mister. You need to stop this grumpiness right now. I'm not liking it." Liam stated glaring at Harry. Harry sits there, eyebrows furrowed together in frustration.

"I wanna know what's eating at you Haz. Why won't you tel-"

"BECAUSE ITS KNOWN OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS!" Harry interrupts loudly. Liam flinches at first but then stands slightly towering over Harry. Harry's eyes go wide.

"Liam I'm so..."

"You wanna tell me that again?" Liam scowls at Harry clenching his jaw tightly. Harry shakes his head and faces the ground.

"Get into the room, now." Liam points at the open door. Harry stumbles towards it trying to act tough. Tears are already threatening to spill.

"C'mon, you can do this Liam. It's for Harry's own good..." Liam reassures himself running his hand through his hair. Liam hates spanking Harry. It hurts him as much as it hurts Harry.

"Harry, what you did was immature." Liam comes into the room and looks at this innocent Harry who already has tears spilling over. He twiddled his thumbs and nods.

"I know. I'm so sorry I yelled at you." He whisper looking up at Liam. He wipes the stray tear that falls. Liam picks up Harry swiftly and turns him over.

"Calm down baby. Only 30. Let's get this over with." Liam touches Harry's bum and pats it. Harry groans and grabs a pillow muffling his sobs. Liam pulls down Harry's pants but leave on his boxers.

With one swift movement, Liam slaps down hard on Harry's inner bum. Harry screeches loudly and starts to cry harder. Liam strikes again hitting Harry's right thigh.

"I'm so sorry Li Li....I'm so sorry." Harry breaths heavily in the pillow. Liam continues hitting his bum more. Harry squirms slightly as his butt starts to burn more and more. Liam takes his hand and places it softly on Harry's back to prevent this from happening.

Harry's face is tear stained. Liam slaps down on Harry's bare thighs. He never liked going bare with spanking. Then it makes him feel bad.

"10 more..." Liam quietly says. He knows that Harry can't hear. He is very loud when he gets spanked.

"Liam, stop. It's hurts too much!" Harry cries out. Liam spanks Harry's left and right cheeks 5 times then grabs Harry's hand and brings him up into his lap. They both fall onto the soft bed.

"Liam, I'm so sorry I yelled at you." Harry exclaims into Liam's neck. The tears run down his neck hitting his collar bone.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Just clam down. I'm here." He licks the salty tears off Harry's neck. His eyes soften up making Harry calm down. Harry rubs his temple.

'Damn, how do I tell him?' Harry thinks silently on how to tell Liam that his sister, Gemma, is severely sick.

"Babe? You know Gemma right?" Harry gulps. He starts sweating lightly.

"Of course! Why?" He smiles wearily. Harry takes his hand.

"Well, Gemma is severely sick. I just found that out this morning." He stammers out. Small tears drip out and hit Liam's face.

"Oh Harry, ohmygodimsosorry..." Liam places his hand gently on Harry's face. It all comes out jumbled. Liam kisses Harry then flips him over.

"I'm sorry Haz." Liam rubs Harry's shoulders giving him a massage. Harry snickers.

"What're you doing?" Harry giggle covering his mouth. Liam shrugs.

"I just kinda feel bad." Harry smiles and takes Liam's face into his hands. He pulls home closer until their lips touch and part.

"I forgive you..." He whispers. They lay on the bed kissing for a while. Harry's phone soon rings.

"Hel-" Harry looks confused then mad then sad. His facial expression falls. Liam's heart sinks.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." He sighs. He hangs up the phone and turns to Liam.

"Turns out, Gemma has cancer..."

_________________________

YOOO!! So I wanna know what you guys think? On a scale from one to ten, ten being the BESTEST, one being the worst story ever. So what do you guys think on adding in Gemma? Tell me, vote, fan, anything you would like I guess. Love y'all!!