Chapt. 20

Kiana's Pov

I'm laying with Ray about to fall asleep when a nurse comes in. "Are you Raquan?" She asks him. "Yeah?" He says with a confused voice. "Well come on and get up it's time for your surgery." She says trying to help him up.

"Uhm I got this." I say standing up and pulling him out the bed and into his wheelchair. "Thank you baby." He says kissing me. "I love you." He says when she rolls him out of the room. "I love you too." I whisper. I sit in the middle of the bed and pray. Then I hear the door open and footsteps.

I look up and see two familiar faces. "Uhm can I help you?" I ask. "Baby she really doesn't remember us." The woman says. Then it hits me : She sounds exactly like my mother. "Mommy?" I whisper. "Yes it's me come here baby." She says holding her arms out to me. I run into her arms and hug her tightly. Then daddy clears his throat. "Daddy." I whisper falling into his arms. "Ahh my baby girl my precious little baby girl." He says rubbing my back. "I miss you two so much." I say holding back tears.

"We missed you more Kiana. Kianaaaa? Kiana!" Someone yells and I wake up. "Huh what?" I say looking around. "Ray's out of surgery he needs his bed back get up." Reagan says. I stand up and help Ray back in bed. "You bored or nah?" I ask him. He nods his yes and wraps an arm around me. "You know we ain't never did it in a hospital." He whispers in my ear. "Mmm if you feel nasty enough we could." I whisper back.

"Girl you already know my nickname." He whispers. "Ray 2wice if ya nasty." I whisper in a seductive tone. "I think y'all needa talk alone." Reagan says walking out the room. Ray pulls my lips on to his and starts lifting my shirt up. "Hold on let me lock the door." I say standing up and getting out the bed. I lock the door and turn to see Ray completely naked and hard. I crawl in the bed next to him and start kissing up and down his neck.  Then the door opens and Diggy walks in. 

I instantly stop and start playing with Ray's braids. "Damn Ray , you look rough." Diggy says laughing. "You ain't the nicest thing to look at either." He says chuckling. "But how you feeling yo? You good?" Diggy asks leaning against the wall. "I'm good , you?" Ray asks putting his hands behind his head. "Just glad I'm breathing. But y'all coming right?" He asks.

"Coming to what?" I asks confused. "The baby shower for Reagan. She wants to have it in October." He says sighing. "What and when the fuck was this? I didn't even know she was pregnant!" I say sitting up straight. "Yeah about 1 or 2 months." He says laughing.

"Congrats Mah Nigga!" Ray says dapping him up. "Thanks yo look I'ma go check on Twist I'll see y'all later." Diggy says walking out. "Now where were we baby?" He asks.

"Um baby , I'ma go with Diggy and we'll finish later okay?" I say standing up. He nods and I follow behind Diggy. We walk in Twist's room together and he's unconscious and Nisey's by his side holding his hand. She looks up at us and shows a weak smile. "Awe you okay bookie?" I ask sitting on her lap. "He's still breathing so I'll be okay." She says sighing.

I rub her back and look over at Twist. "How is he?" Diggy asks looking down at him. "He's okay he just isn't waking up." She says rubbing her thumb across his hand. "Come on Twist man , wake up , please." I hear Diggy whisper. Twist's heart moniter speeds up and his eyes open.

Drea crawls in the hospital bed with and hugs him. "Hey baby girl." He says kissing her cheek. "Twist!" Nisey says pushing me off her lap and jumping on Twist. "Well I love you too Nisey." I say rolling my eyes. "Sorry shorty." She says giggling.

Nisey's Pov

Kiana and Ray leave us alone. "Baby , you scared me. I thought you were gone for good." I say cuddling my head up against his chest. "I ain't going to where girl. I got too much to live for." He says wrapping one arm around me and the other around Drea.

"I love you." I say smiling. "I love you too baby." He says kissing my forehead. Drea hits his chest and folds her arms. "Yes , I love you too baby girl." He says kissing her little hand. She smiles and starts giggling while playing with his nose. "Ah good you're awake , so how are you feeling?" The doctor asks Twist. "Just fine." He says swatting Drea's fingers out of his nose.

"Great ! Okay we'll have to keep you for a few days then you'll be able to go home." The doctor says reading his clipboard. "Thanks Doc." We says smiling over at him. He smiles back and walks out. I let out a loud yawn and rub my eyes a little. "Damn  it's late , you go ahead home I'll be alright." Twist says looking down at me. 

"What? Oh no , I'm fine and I'll tell my mom to come and get Drea." I say looking up at him and taking out my phone. "Natasha , Go Home Now." He says sternly. I sigh and get up. I pry Drea from his chest and grab my bag

"I'll be back tomorrow , I love you." I say kissing him and letting him kiss Drea. "Alright , I love you more, and I love you too Drea." He says sticking his tongue out at her. She giggles while I walk out of his room.

I drive  home and lay Drea on Twist's side of the bed and crawl in next to her. I kiss her forehead and we fall asleep together.