Chapter4

Emma POV

After a long day of school, finally it's time to go home. I never felt so tired like I feel right now. While walking back home I kept thinking on Minho he seems really friendly, he seems really close with Elizabeth maybe they used to like each other or something like that. I got home and went to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking, it smells delicious.

"Hi Emma, tell me how was your day, you seem very happy"

"Hi mom, it was fine I saw Elizabeth and Katherine and met a new guy who is Korean he is called Minho"

"OH really, nice to meet people from different cultures, try to be friends with him"

"Yes mom, I'm going to my bedroom to rest"

"Sure, I'll call you when dinner is ready"

I headed upstairs and jumped into my bed I was so tired, I just stared at the roof I was bored I decided to call Elizabeth and talk with her.

"Hi Emma how are you?"

"Fine, just a little bit tired how about you?"

"Good, so what's up?"

"Nothing much, hey you and the new guy you both seem really close to each other"

"Jealous much? Well when I used to live in Korea we got closer and we were like best friends until I came back to the United States"

"Oh no, I'm not jealous I really think you guys would make a great couple"

"I don't think so but that's your opinion"

"I got to go, my mom is calling me for dinner, see you tomorrow"

"Ok, bye"

I went downstairs, I was really hungry, the food was amazing and my mom couldn't kept asking me questions about the first day of school, I understand her she must be excited but I just want to go take a hot bath and sleep. I told my mom I would tell her every detail about the first day tomorrow, right now I was extremely tired.

I said goodnight to my mom and dad and went upstairs and took a hot relaxing bath. After 30 minutes I changed into my pjs, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I took a shower and choose my outfit for that day and went to school. I enter to the class there was a few students because it was still early, I catch a glimpse of Elizabeth and Minho talking and laughing I just took my seat and wait for the class to start. Elizabeth came and sat next to me she seemed very happy.

"Why so happy, Minho seems to be the reason of that smile"

"Haha, he's just my friend"

"Yeah right "just friends", where is Katherine?

"She is not coming, she's sick"

"Class be quiet it's time to start our class" said Mrs. Lopez interrupting our conversation

I sat alone by myself next to a girl named Sofia since Minho called Elizabeth for her to seat with him.

1 hour later

The class was over, it felt like years! I went out to the bleachers and sat there watching the guys played soccer; it was very calm until I saw Minho and Elizabeth coming and they seemed like having fun I felt really lonely I missed Katherine. I was looking at the two of them when I noticed that whenever Minho would tell something to Elizabeth and she laugh he would always look at me, he even hug her and when he did he looked at me, I don't understand why does whenever he does something with her he looks at me...is he trying making me jealous?