The Happy Ending

A trip to Jeju Island:

Yonghwa's POV
Since our last trip went not as planned, I wanted to take Ji-Su back to Jeju to create for her some good memories. The trip was about a week where we get to enjoy ourselves and rest a bit. After I discussed it with Ji-Su we prepared eveything and were ready to depart.

*Thinking* "Finally, I have some time alone to spend with Ji-Su."

Ji-Su's POV
Since we were going on a vacation, I thought bringing Cnblue members with us was a good idea. I don't even know why Yonghwa got angry about this during the whole time we were in the plane.

"Hey, guys!"
"Hey, Ji-Su." Cnblue members greeted me warmly.
"Wowwww you look so beautiful. It's my first time seeing you like this." Minhyuk said.
"Then, what about going with us on a trip. Me and Yonghwa were wondering if you'd like to go." I said excitedly.
"Should we?"

In the car:

Yonghwa: "Why are you here?"
Jungshin: "Ah don't hide it. I know you wanted us to come along."
Yonghwa: "Wanted what?
Ji-Su: "I invited them, they need to rest too. We'll enjoy it more if we're together."
Yonghwa: "Ji-Su, I don't want to go anymore!"
Ji-Su: "Come on, Yong! You need to come. Please." I said in a cute voice.

Yonghwa's POV
I couldn't resist her cuteness. She was acting all cute that I couldn't refuse.
"Fine." I said.

On the way, I didn't get the chance to talk with her since my members were all noisy getting all the attention from Ji-Su.

Finally, we reached. I asked for an additional room to the members and went with Ji-Su to our room.

"One room. Why?" Ji-Su said.
"We've always shared one room, so what's wrong with that?"
"But that was different!"
"Ok. You take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Go organize your things."

Ji-Su didn't reply with one word. Like usually people say "No, it's okay" or things like that, but she went directly to her closet.

I had to meet Cnblue members, or else

They'll Ruin Everything.

With Cnblue:

Guys, I need help. Please help me in this mission. You weren't supposed to come but since you're here, do some work.

"Let's go to the amusement park." Minhyuk said.
"What about the beach?" Jonghyun added.
"No, I think the restaurant would be the best place."

Ah, BTW. "Minhyukaaaa. Didn't you have feelings for my Ji-Su."
"Ah this. How Did You Know?" Minhyuk replied awkwardly.
"I heard you talking to Ji-Su that night in the Ahjumma's shop."
"Truthfully, I managed to get over her when I saw that she cared about you."
"Good Job, then."

Ji-Su's POV
We were supposed to go on a trip. But Yonghwa got a call that he had to use his time in Jeju island to do a concert for the fans there. Truthfully I was disappointed, since we were supposed to have fun. But I tried to hide it as much as possible to help them get done with the concert.

Just before going to sleep:
"Hey, Ji-Su are you mad at me?" Yonghwa said.
"No, why would I be?"
"I'm sorry I was supposed to take you on a trip, but nothing goes as planned. You see if you haven't invited Cnblue members to come along, we would not have done the concert."
"You still could've done a solo concert."
"Yeah, right, anyways let's sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow to get prepared."

..."Ah, I'm sorry because you're sleeping on the floor."
"Yeah, you should be." Yonghwa said teasefully.
"Go to sleep."
"Fine. I'm sorry. Goodnight."

Yonghwa closed the conversation and went to sleep.

The next day:

Yonghwa didn't allow me to work, so that I can rest and enjoy my trip a bit more. But I was still invited to the concert.
The doorbell rang, and I opened the door. There was no one out there, just a big pink box. I closed the door and checked the box. In the box there was a knee length, off shouldered pink dress, with a glamorous pair of white heels.

There was a small card that read: "Wear this and come to the concert." From Cnblue members.

I changed my clothes, and fixed my makeup. And left my room heading to the concert.

At the Concert:

Being there brought back a lot of memories that I couldn't stop my eyes from tearing. Crowds were filling the place as the concert started.

Yonghwa was singing Love Light, when all of a sudden the song stopped. Noise filled the place and people were wondering what's going on. I couldn't see anything. I was just hearing high screams. Soon I realized, Yonghwa was standing in front of me, where he didn't give me the chance to say anything. He kneeled down on one leg and said:
"I know we've been through a lot, and I know you've ran away several times. But everytime you were away my love for you became bigger and bigger. Would you marry me Ji-Su?"

"..."
"......"

"Yes."

The crowds around me were all screaming. I couldn't here any other word. Yonghwa wrapped up his concert as we went back to our room to pack our things and head back to Seoul.

Yonghwa's POV

Back in the room I heard the words I've been anticipating the most. Ji-Su said "I love you."
Unfortunately we had to head back before the plane departs.

We decided to have the wedding ceremony on the seashore. Only a few people were invited were we didn't want our wedding to get ruined by the crowd.

"Would you accept me Ji-Su?"
"Yes. I do."

Now it's time for the husband and wife to kiss. The church bells rang as I knelt down to kiss my love of my life. This time it was a real Happy Ending!