Hunter Pov

Things are different now,im no longer aloud to hang out with my friends because my mate is very possesive,i mean hell he is stoping me from going to school.His wolf has started to come out more and for a guy like me( strong, brave, courages, charming.......) to be scarred ecspecially by his own mate is very weird. i think im going to ask alicia about it when her and my brother come back from their date. wow hayden hasn't taken me on a date and it has been nearly two weeks since i was told i was now living her full on. Im worried that hayden might be just using me just becasue apparently he need me for him to become who he is sapposed to be and also i think it is because his wolf is attached to me but his human side wants to reject me, i mean come on it was his wolf who i first meet.

I don't want anyone to know about this because im affraid they wont really get where i am coming from, i mean for all i know they could think im stupid because for him what im sayong could be non true but i won't know untill he tells me.Everything is complicated and i don't know why apparently mates are sapposed to be more than this, i mean we are but apparently his human side has to calm his wolf down and show that the human is over the wolf but he just lets the wolf take over.I might take a walk and see if i can run into alicia and benton see if i can get some answers.

whilst i was walking i heard shattering and yelling coming from a room 3 doors down from where i  am standing, i walked over to it and on the door their was a sign that said 'ALPHA' i knocked and the door flew open and their stood a midnight black wolf with glowing crystal blue eyes and he was trotting forward towards me whilst i was walking backwards.it scarred me i didn't know who this person was so what was i sapposed to do,just walk up to it and pat it.....yess.....shut up you stupid mind.....im being seriouse just do it , i promise nothing will happen it won't hurt you.

why am i trusting a wolf, let alone my own mind.i stop walking backwards and the wolf noticed so it kept walking towards me it had it's head slightly lowered like he was showing he meant no harm, but at the same time he was also telling me he was still dominate. why am i calling it a him it could be a her, anyway small detail that is.Once the wolf stopped in front of me it moved it's head so it brushed it against my hand that i didnt realised was out streached, i woke up from my little daydream and looked at my surroundings the wolf was still nouzling into my hand but their was a man in the corner who looked like hayden but an older version but not that old.

"I am your mates father aaron and that wolf in front of you is your mate." the man in the corner spoke out loud.

"what?" was my stupid response

" come i will explain everything but i need to get alicia as well she knows most things about this." he started to walk out the door and i felt a little push on my butt and that was the head of my sapposed mate.

i turn around and scold him.

"hands-- head away from my area, thank ypu very much."

he just gave me a wofie atempted of a asmile and kept nudging my butt the whole time we followed his dad.maybe he does love me, even though he is in his wolf form i can tell his human mind is in controll.

_______________________________________

ok so i know it has been a whils since i wrote a chapter but here it is.