Maid (Yugbam) Part 1

Yugyeom walked out of his little apartment to buy his daily supplies he needs for himself. Just as he was going to cross the empty looking street to reach the supermarket on the other side, a long shiny limo pulled up in front of him. He furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms together in confusion. A person got out of the limo and looked at him from head to toe. Yugyeom shivered a bit, uncomfortable with a stranger giving him such looks.

"Ahh, i'm sorry. Hello, my name is Jinyoung. I work for the Bhuwakul Company. Sorry for blocking your way but i have something to ask you.", He said.

"Umm... Okay..", Yugyeom replied prudently.

Jinyoung looked at Yugyeom entirely again before nodding to himself. "Would you like to work for the Bhuwakul Company?", he asked Yugyeom.

Yugyeom bites on his bottom lip, thinking if he should or not. From his view of Jinyoung, he can tell the man gets paid nicely, based on his clean and expensive suit. He thinks about it for a few more minutes before making his final decision.

"Yeah, sure", he said clearly as he can. Although he becomes nervous, not knowing if this could be a trap or not. Jinyoung smiled at the response, opening the door of the car for Yugyeom to get in. Yugyeom slowly gets in the car, sitting in fine leather seats. He clenched onto his supposed shopping bag to his chest as he scoots more into the corner. It felt weird and almost wrong to sit in such an expensive car, especially with his shoes that are aged and dirty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom looks out of the window of the limo, watching the scene turn from broken down creaky houses to tall modern mansions. He stares in amazement, never been to this side of the town. The cherry blossoms shed their leaves, spreading around with the wind, the stores full of people, street lights brightly lit...it was memorizing. He was so distracted by the scenery, not knowing the limo stopped. Jinyoung opens the door to his side, gesturing to him that he can come out now. Yugyeom grabs his stuff and gets out of the car, looking around his surroundings. He follows Jinyoung inside an average sized mansion, feeling the sweat on his neck slide down his neck. It may have looked small from the outside but the inside it was huge! Yugyeom finds himself distracted again by such a beautiful home, Jinyoung ends up dragging him to their destination. Jinyoung knocks on the door three times before a deep but smooth voice answers.

"Come in"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not being able to upload throughout this time ;-;

I hope you enjoyed part 1~

I shall continue writing this chapter now~

Love you guys~ ^3^