Part 2 (END)

It was the final shoot for the #LateLateStyles and you and Harry just finished the skit.

* SKIT *
(a/n: note that this is the final scene in the skit where "(y/n)" and harry have a singing problem)

"No more singing, Harry." you shushed him as you concentrate on the time bomb.

"Okay okay.." He says making himself quiet and calm.

"If anything happens to me, tell my pet cat I love her," you tell him worriedly.

"If anything happens to me, I love you," You nod carelessly--

"Wait, what--"

"Not now"

* END SKIT *

It was finally the last scene and of course, it was the ever-iconic Carpool Karaoke but this time James wasn't in it. It was you and Harry who made the carpool different than others considering it was #LateLateStyles

You and Harry agreed that you get to drive and you get in the car, the set telling us where to stop and where to meet at the end of the carpool.

As you drive you to tell your line, "Harry, thank you for helping me get to work" you smile at him for a second before your eyes travel back again on the road.

"No problem, So how about a game of 21 questions while we're at it?" He grins at you and you groan knowing it was his favorite game and no one can stop him from playing this game.

"Fine. You ask me first though." You chirp as you try to focus on the main road.

"Okay. Question number 1. What is your car pet peeve?" He asks

You chew your lip before answering, "Definitely when people touch me when I'm driving-" Right before you finish your sentence you feel his hands on your thigh making your other hand lose grip on the wheel and slap his hand.

"Cut it out!" You say to him which made him groan, recovering from the pain that his hand just received, "Hey it's your turn"

"Oh yeah. Uhm... Who's your favorite movie star?" you both burst into laughter as you finish the question knowing you we're referring to yourself.

"That's all you can think of a question, (Y/N)? Really?" He teases you

"Just answer you dork" You retort back.

"Fine. It would be James Franco or Zac Efron" He jokes making you slap him again in his arm.

You roll your eyes at your past fling's references

"Don't forget about your favorite singer! Taylor Swift!" you shout at him making him shout (a/n: the one where he shouts in Grimmy's show because of the mention of swift don't have a video sorry)

"God. I hate you (Y/N)"

The game ended and you and him were now in the middle of jamming to of course one of his songs in his album and also one of your favorites. Sweet Creature.

It was also one of the songs Harry wrote about you but for some reason, people didn't think that it was about you and as for the lyrics, you and Harry always fight and argue on things that you know it doesn't matter in the end, but you two just always kept on going back to each other. Whatever and whenever and that for you made it very special.

"Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong.." He sang.

"And we're still young. I always think about you and how we don't speak enough" You sang your part.

It was one of the obvious parts of the song that was about you since you were both busy with your career and you never get to spend time with each other personally.

"It's hard when we argue, we're stubborn I know" You now both sang and you finished the rest of the song.

You can't help but fall more for Harry. Of all the things he had done to you. You wish he's into you too. But it's sad to know that you're willing to give all your fame and fortune just for his heart but sadly, you know that he will not do the same.