√ When my shift ends

Author: iwearheelys
Book: completed

" When former beauty pagent queen,Ellie Wilde, hears of her grandmother sickness, she's the first to offer to drive her to her chemotherapy. What she didn't know she was agreeing to was an obnoxiously cheerful blonde boy somehow nudging his way into her life"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I love this book. At first when I saw the description I thought it is about a girl who is a model that ended​ her career haha. Then I read the chapters it's so catchy I love it ,for me it's so relaxing to read (that's what I felt no joke ) because sometimes I'm stressing so much to finish the book fast but not to this book . The flow of the book is fine it's not fast but it is not also slow. The books is also realistic for me. Ellie's​ and Cooper's relationship is one of the best relationship for me ,they are so selfless and adventurous.The boy have colon cancer but then Ellie came, they become friends . They made a jar filled with things they want to do together even though they just met , he wants to make his life most of it, which I love because it's like do what you whant enjoy your life. I cried and laugh many times with this book. And it also was spice up by their relationship with their family and friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Best quotes from the book:

"I don't want to waste my life. If I die, I want to die knowing I've done things I want to do." Cooper

• "I'd wheel you around forever if it meant having you " Ellie