My life

Hi i'm Charlotte collins and i'm 17 years old. My mother and father were the only people in this world that truly loved me. They always used to sing me songs and treat me like their little princess. Now, they are DEAD!! Who do i have now, no one. Everybody hates me and i don't even know why. All i know is that the day my parents died, everyone ignored me and pretended as if i never existed. Why? What did I ever do to them? Everyday i get abused constantly, for what? My wolf's name is danniela and she is so weak. I can't do anything to fight them off. All the words i ever hear is ugly, disgusting, disappointment, fat, hideous. No one ever told me world like beautiful, amazing, pretty.

flashback

When i got home from school, marline, the school's slut and bitch tripped me over. 
"Hey fatty" she said
"Hi, erm...why are you talking to me"
"Urghhh... i don't even know why, all i know is that you are a disappointment to this pack and i bet your parents commited suicide because they finally realised what a ugly snob you are. I mean i wouldn't be suprised if they treated you like shit. You deserved it."
" DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS LIKE THAT!!! THEY LOVED ME AND YOU DERSERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A SHIT, NOT ME!!"
" How dare you raise your voice at me!!! Do you know who i am, i can make your life miserable you pathetic omega"
" It don't matter anymore because you all do make my life pathetic. i have nothing worth living for, do you understand me."

At this moment in time, my wolf was getting angry. Danniela hated being treated like this, she doesn't even know why i put up with this pathetic excuse of a pack. But she knew she was weak and couldn't do anything. She was my stone and model to live, if it wasn't for her i would have given up by now and killed myself.

...End of flashback...

CHARLOTTE GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST OR YOU WILL GET YOUR PUINSHMENT. HURRY UP NOW!!!!!! my brother luke called. Luke used to love and protect me, but now he abuses me just like everyone else. BANG!BANG! the door went, i opened it and saw luke.

"WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU CHARLOTTE? ARE YOU DEAF?" he stormed at me

"I'm sorry brother, i was changing and i promise to be down earlier."

"Well, i dont care anymore. You were late therefore you get your punishment", he said

"No please, don't hurt me please". I begged

It was of no use, he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me downstairs into the dungeon and he got his belt out and tied me to the wall so i couldn't escape. He stripped me naked and hit me so hard that my wolf was howling and whimpering in agony. Over the years, i had learnt to not scream or cry because that would cause him to hurt me more. Danniela, please fight this off i can't take the pain. i mindlinked danniela and still not getting an response, until after 5 minutes she replies i'm sorry char i can't, my strength is draining." After two more hits, my mind clouded with darkness.

Whilst unconcious...

I watched all my powerful memories flash by my eyes. The memories of when me and dad used to chase little dogs in the woods. The wonderful scent of the evergreen trees that would cause a wonderful sensation over me. The flowers, oh the sweet, sweet fluorescence of those sunflowers and roses. The gush of the wind brushing against my smooth, sensitive skin and the birds flying in the air looking so carefree like a girl living in her own paradise. The river flowing like a bowl of molten gold running down the goldsmith's hand. The sky was crystal clean with the sun glowing like a goddess appearing in her natural form. My father would always let me rid on his back when he turned into his wolf. He would say

" Let's fly like the wind"

 Everytime he said that, i would just giggle away and pretend he was my horse and i was the cowgirl and used to make sounds like Heeeyahh. I always wanted to know the life of a cowgirl and how it must be fun to just let go of the world and not give a damn about anything. Also at that time, i always wanted to be a princess. i wanted my own butler and my own maid and a grand king-sized bed all to myself and i wanted my parents to spoil me with all the goodies in the whole wide world and i wanted all the fame and glory.