She Aint You.

Kali ::

"oh Chris right there" I moaned as he used his tongue to hit every spot around my pussy. Got damn his tongue is a blessing. My legs locked up and i arched as I came in his mouth .. this is only the beginning. he climbed up my small physique slowly kissing his way up. He smirked before kissing my lips softly .. he then whispered "you ready?" he asked . I nodded 'yes' before he slid his tip in for what seemed forever .. I gasped bringing him closer to me as I sunk my freshly painted nails into his back leaving scratches. he thrusted in and out slowly as he kissed and bit on my neck. "mmmm" we both moaned as I covered his dick with my creams .. my body was trembling at this point .. I fucking love how official his stroke game is .. he makes me love him soo much more .. if anybody I've been with Chris throws it down waaaaay better .. he KILLS it. "Kali" he mumbled as small sweat beads formed on his forehead .. "babe - oh babe!" I screamed biting into his collarbone making him moan. a tinlge went over my body stopping at the pit of my stomach and my inner thighs I gasped as I arched up higher than the first time squirting all over his stomach and dick we both came at the same time. I moaned out as I breathed heavy. He kissed my lips passonitely pulling away slowly. "I love you" he said catching his breath "I love you too."