Chapter 1

Karkat's P.O.V

I was just listening to my favorite song 'Don't you dare forget the sun by Get Scared' but right then and there the football team came up to me.

One kept my hands behind my back another punched me he kept punching me the one that had my hands dropped me and they all kept kicking me and walked off.

My eyes started to doze but I could hear someone yelling my name than everything went black.

Sollux P.O.V

I was walking down talking to my boyfriend Eridan than saw the football team laughing.

I look at what they where laughing about but when I saw it I told ED to get the nurse.

I started running to KK yelling his name 'Holy hell II hope hith ok' I thought to myself.

(Time skip) Karkat's P.O.V

I woke up realizing I was in the nurses room looking around I saw Sollux and Eridan asleep together.

I smiled what they're cute together it's funny that they used to hate each other.

They finally woke up the nurse walked in and told us we should get to class I noticed school was almost over.

''How long was I out?" I whispered to myself not listening to the teacher.

The bell finally rang!

(Time skip)

I got my key and walked into my apartment took my shoes off shut my door locking it.

Walking to my bathroom locking the door open my drawer pulling out a razor cutting into my skin.

Cleaning up the mess don't judge me.

I walked into my room and fell asleep.