four ★★★★

"Hello." A voice said, as the light flickered on.

We all screamed in unison. The lights were on. We saw a girl walking toward us. She was wearing a white ripped shirt covered in blood stains, and a black skinny ripped jeans, and a black ripped sweater. Her face was full bruises and scars even her hands. She was pale, and awfully skinny.

"I am not going to hurt you." She said in a whispery tone. "Are you a ghost?" Louis asked, slightly trembling. She laughed softly.

"I am not a ghost." She said, walking closer to us. "But my neighbor told me that this flat is haunted, and there is a ghost here." I said, confused.

"Well, it is a long story. And I don't think you would care so much about it." She replied in a quiet tone. "No, I would like an explanation." I replied.

"It is not like you are going to believe me." She said, shrugging. "What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Louella." She said, smiling widely. "My name is Niall." I said.

"Okay Louella what about you come to my house and have a drink and something to eat, and tell me your story." I offered.

She smiled slightly. "Thank you for your offer, but I am not going to tell you why I did this." she paused. "If you want to know why I did this. And why everyone thought I was dead you have to be patient." She said, smirking.

"Don't forget it is a secret." She whispered, softly. Seriously, this girl is creepy. "It was nice meeting you Niall." She smiled, and then closed the door of her flat.

Super short chapter, soooorrry. I don't want to rush things. And sorry for the late update. Oh God I am such a horrible person. 1.K READERS OH MY GOD I CAN'T. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU GUYS.