Chapter 22

Michael's P.O.V

Naka chat ko ulit si Julia kanina..

nag uumapaw talaga yung kasiyahan ko...

ang hindi ko talaga makalimutang sinabi niya ay yung..

sinabi niyang "hindi ok lang.. basta kachat kita :)"

kinilig talaga ako... 

wala na nga akong nasabi kundi " aahh.. ganun ba? sigurado ka"..

ay nako.. talagang nakaka HIGH yung sinabi niyang iyon...

naku!

oo nga pala...

nakalimutan kong balitaan si Yuzu! hindi niya pa pala alam na umipekto yung sinabi niya sakin..

*Skype calling Yuzu dude* *Skype calling Yuzu dude*

Yuzu: Hey bro! I've been waiting for you to skype me .. what took you so long?

Michael: I'm sorry.. I was kindda busy talking to JULIA on facebook...  :)

Yuzu: wait a sec... WHAT? you mean... MY IDEA WORKED? YOU FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HER?

Michael: YEAH!!!! AND IT WAS REALLY AMAZING! 

Yuzu: so.. what did you talked about?

Michael: about everything! we tallked about our past, education, life and even lovelife..

Yuzu: ok.. I wanna know about the lovelife category.. 

Michael: well.. she asked me if I have .. but I said I don't and then..

Yuzu: wait? you said YOU DON'T HAVE!? whoah? you mean, you didn't tell her that SHE was your love? 

Michael: dude, it's not the right time... I can't confess my feelings for her by just chatting her.. I want to do it in person.. as in face to face.. that is what REAL man do ..

Yuzu: awch! I'm such a gay.. 

Michael: ok.. stop teasing.... mind if I continue the story?

Yuzu: go on..

Michael: so I also asked her if she had.. and she said she has.... and I became curious so I ask her if I could know the name of the guy she liked.. and then she said it's not the right time to tell me.. and then I said. ok fine.. end of story!

Yuzu: DUDE! SHE LIKES YOU!

Michael: wait ? how could that be?

Yuzu: didn't you noticed it? she said it's not the right time to tell you.. it means, you both want to tell to each other in person.. If you're wise enough, you would know it.. if she doesn't like you, she could have atleast said the name of the guy he wants.. but then she didn't say it.. it means.. IT'S YOU BRO!!!!!!!!

Michael: but it's not yet confirmed so we would not expect..

Yuzu: what do you mean "WE" ? it's only "YOU" who would not expect..

Michael: oh yeah.. sorry 

Yuzu: it's ok.. so. I've had enough information for you.. just skype me again if you have new news for me. ok? bye dude!