Chapter 5~

• Dedicated to one direction

{JULIA'S POV}

So after the whole trilogy of Toy Story we were sitting on the couch deciding on what to do. More awkward silences fill the apartment.

"Julia, can I see you in the kitchen for a second?", Julie asked, standing up.

"Yeah, sure."

Once we got to the kitchen, Julie blurted out what she's obviously been wanting to say for a long time.

"We have to ask what's going on with them. I'm starting not to mind having them around, but there's obviously something suspicious about them and we both want to know. If they don't blurt out what they've almost said throughout today, we have to ask them. Or else this whole thing will progress nowhere."

I guess she was right. A friendship has started to come between the boys and Julie and I, but they really need to open up and tell us what's going on.

"Okay", I agreed.

We headed back to the living room and sat down. The silence soonly vanished when-

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!", Louis screetched through the room.

"No way, Louis!", Julie protested. "That game is so overplayed."

"How 'bout we play hide and seek?" Harry suggested cheekily. He was like a 5 year old, but who says we can't play a game like this? It's almost the end of Julie and I's teenage years, and probably around the same for the boys. Might as well enjoy it! Before I knew it my living room erupted in a massive amount of cheers and screams that I think was agreement.

"Hide and seek is too childish", Julie began. I could see everyone glaring at her, so she then added, "How about hide and seek - in the dark!", with a wink.

"So," Liam began, "Hide and seek it is!"

"Should we play it with one person who is 'It', or teams of multiple 'Its' at once?", Harry questioned.

"Teams could be fun", I said smiling.

"Okay, so teams..?" Julie asked.

"There's not an even amount of people, it's going to be unfair!", Niall stated dramatically.

"It doesn't matter, whatever team I'm on is going to whip the rest!" Louis shouted confidently.

This is definitely going to be fun.

"So, how about, Louis, Julia and I on one team, and Niall, Liam, Julie and Harry on the other?" Zayn said, pointing to each person as he mentioned their names. The teams seemed perfect.

Harry nodded in approval looking at Niall, Liam, and Julie especially. Julie was also looking around, and then blushed. Bless her soul.

"Who's hiding first?" , Niall asked.

"It depends on who wants to.", I said.

"We'll hide first!", Harry volunteered, gaining approval from the nodding members of his team.

"HUDDLE HUDDLE HUDDLE!", Louis forcefully suggested, pulling Zayn and I into what seemed like a group hug more than a planning circle. Julie, Niall, Harry, and Liam also formed into a huddle, on the other side of them room of course.

"What are good hiding places?, Zayn asked, looking in my direction.

"Well," I began. "Closets are a great place to hide, they have a lot of room and things to hide between. We should check there first, I can almost guarantee that's where Julie is telling them to hide right now." Zayn and Louis looked over to Niall, Liam, Harry, and Julie, who were discussing quietly.