Chapter 2

"I know I'm not! I fucking fell out of nowhere! I know where this is but this place is so different yet this same as mine!" Lust yelled out frustrated, slowly getting up.
Horror stopped watching Lust get up "fine..."
Lust went silent for a moment so he could Calm down, cleaning off his clothes and self.
Horror watched from a distance frustrated
Lust looked at Horror and laughed. "See something you like~?"
Horror looked disgusted "No im wondering where the fuck you came from"
"Yeah sure." Lust went over to Horror, holding out his hand. "Truce? Or would you rather still have a grudge on me?"
Horror rolled his eyes shaking the hand "Truc-"
The joy buzzer activated, sending a pleasurable shock through Horror's body.
Horror jumped back gritting his teeth "what the fuck?!"
Lust seemed a little bit disappointed, though he still had a smirk on his face. "Oh my Asgore! You should've seen your face!"
Horror picked up his axe pissed as all hell ready to kill this Sans
Lust whipped a tear from his eye socket and tried to keep a straight face. "Are- Are we good now?"
Horror growled angrily "dont pull shit like that again"
"Awww fine." Lust laughed. "But you looked like you enjoyed it."
Horror lifted his axe showing he was still very capable of killing him
"Hey don't forget about the fucking truce!" Lust raised his hand looking like he was going to hit Horror.
Horror snarled dropping his axe to his side "Fine..."
"Good. Now what are we doing standing here?" Lust said clearly bored and wanting to go somewhere but here.
Horror shrugged "you're the one who crashed landed in my AU"
"And that helps, how?" Lust looked at Horror waiting for a response.
"How am I supposed to know what to do?!" Horror yelled frustrated
"I don't know! I just want to get the Fuck out of this dusty place before I get needy, is that to much to ask for!?" Lust looked around for a good solid minute.
Horror was taken aback  "Its dusty because people like you show up!"
"It looks like a fucking genocide run hit this place..." Lust said not listening to Horror's remark.
Horror sighed frustrated "No shit!"
"There's no use in arguing because  that won't get us anywhere. And It won't get me out of here faster." Lust tried to get Horror to stop fucking yelling.
"Fine... where do you suggest we go?" Horror gritted his teeth angrily
"Grillbys Though I understand it won't be as good as I normally see it" Lust looked at Horror​ pleadingly. If he said no it would almost seem like Lust would get on his knees and beg.
Horror huffed "how is that going to get you out of here any faster?"
"It's the only place I can get my mind straight. Besides, don't you love Grillbys. I am technically you in a different form. So I should know you, sorta." Lust sighed.
"Fine... dont get any ideas!" Horror walked to Grillbys not bothering to wait for Lust
Lust followed after Horror. "Ideas like~?"
"Fuck off Sans" Horror sneered
"Well you have to tell me so I don't do it...You have no idea what I'm capable of, one minute we could be walking the next I'm raping a monster in the corner." Lust got very close to Horror. "Or even you~."
Horror swung his arm around hopefully catching Lust in the ribs
Lust fell to the ground quickly. "MOTHER FUCKER, THAT HURT!" Lust glared at Horror hugging himself.
"Then don't say shit like that" Horror replied plainly "Its better than an axe in your rib."
"ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS RAISED LIKE THIS!!!" Lust wheezed out.
Horror sighed "come on Grillbys isnt much farther..."