Prologue

Kathryn and Louis were born on the same day in the same month of the same year.

December 24th, 1991.

Their moms were so close that they had made sure their children would have the same birthday.

I guess you could say Kathy and Lou were born to be together.

They did everything together.

Went shopping, Ate out, Had sleepovers.

Everyting.

Through the years they were always there for each other too.

If there was a big math test coming up they would study with each other.

If Kathy was going though a bad break up Louis would always be there with tissues and chocolates to make her feel better.

If Louis lost something Kathy would always help him find it. 

When the two of them turned fouteen, it was obvious how much they loved each other.

They started going out at the beginning of Grade 9.

They would go to the beach to watch sunsets and stay up so late sometimes they could watch the sun come up.

You could tell they were soulmates. Written in the stars some might say. 

When Louis decided to audition for the X-Factor she was right by his side the whole time.  

She was so proud when he made it though.

He was in a group though.

With four other boys.

Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik.

What the two of them didn't realize was that after the boys became popular Kathy and Louis would go though something they never imagined would happen.