Now Who's The Bitch?

~Avery's POV~

"Ave, get up" Elliot said while shaking me which only mean's one thing, Monday has made its way back around and it's school. "Please no" I sighed while turning over "I hate to do this Ave, but you have to" Elliot sighed which made me wonder one thing "I'll get up if you answer me one thing" I said keeping my eyes closed "what?" He asked "why is it always you to wake me up?" I asked now opening my eyes "I know you don't want Cameron waking you up and seeing your morning look and I know you'd end up hitting most of the others" he laughed "fine" I sighed while getting out of bed and giving Elliot a hug "I love you" I sighed into his neck "I love  you too" he smiled before walking away and leaving me to get ready.

"Babe if you don't hurry up, I'm not going to kiss you for a week" I shouted through the door trying to get Cameron to hurry up and get his cute ass downstairs, we're going to be late. "Right I'm here gosh" he laughed as he opened the door and gave me a quick kiss as we ran down the stairs hand in hand, I swear it looked like something in a film, "wait, where is everyone?" he asked as we got to the front and there was one car left and the other two was gone "guess they got tired of waiting" I shrugged before walking around to the passenger side of the car and climb in with Cameron in the drivers seat.

"Avery" I heard Lola's voice called as she ran towards me in her wedge boots and beautiful dress "so no more Cheerleader?" I laughed as I hugged her and I swear I heard a camera go off "nope" she smiled as she linked her arm through mine as Cameron held my other hand "Morning Cam" Lola said looking over me to Cameron "Morning Lo" he laughed as we all walked down the hall way "Oh Ave I have good news" Lola said excitedly as she squeezed my arm "well tell me" I laughed "I'm in all your classes" she laughed happily "yes" I shouted as I pulled my hand from Cameron's and hugged Lola. "You know Lo, I might have to stop you seeing Avery, I miss my girlfriend" Cameron said seriously as we all stopped by my locker "Is someone Jealous?" Lola laughed causing Cameron to sigh "Maybe" he blushed while looking at the floor "Don't worry babe, if you want I'll stay in your room tonight?" I winked "really?" he beamed "yes" I laughed while giving him a small kiss. "We have to get to English so text me babe" I smiled as Lola dragged me away causing Cameron to shake his head.

"Well look who it is" Bree's irritating voice called causing me and Lola to come to a stop and everyone in the hallway to look towards our direction and gasp "get a life Bree" Lola scoffed "say's the one who gave up everything for a slag like Avery Clarke" Bree laughed as if I wasn't there "at least I don't make people feel miserable to hide my own misery" Lola retorted "don't you dare" Bree warned before she walked away, only causing Lola to laugh and turn to face her quickly walking away body "why don't you tell everyone how you're in love with Alexis?" Lola shouted causing Bree to stand and turn to Lola with tears in her eyes "now who's the bitch?" Bree cursed before running away crying.