Can I Have This Dance (4)

Can I Have This Dance?

Chapter 4

Lunchtime ended and the gang assumed what we were doing which meant that we didn't need to explain. I thanked Aiden before we separated to go to our different lessons.

All of a sudden I was dragged into an empty classroom by someone with a strong grip since I couldn't get out of it. The person then closed the door pushing me gently against it.

"What the hell!" I shouted looked up at a stupidly smirking Alex

"Erg, you! What do you want?" I asked bored already

"So, you and Aiden huh?" he asked completely ignoring my question

I immediately smiled knowing that he believed us,

"Yeah......oh and thanks of telling everyone I liked him since without you doing that he would have never asked me out" I said still smiling

"That wasn't what was supposed to happen but whatever," he said shrugging

"Well thanks anyway. Today has been a good day, I told a girl you had Chlamydia, got a boyfriend and even earned a kiss from him," I stated enthusiastically

"I bet he doesn't kiss as half as good as me," he said smirking again and moving closer to me

"Don't even think about it. The only lips my lips are touching are Aiden's," I said putting a hand against his chest, but I couldn't help but stifle a laugh when I said my second sentence.

"What's so funny?" he asked

"Don't worry, you'll know soon enough and then maybe you'll laugh as well, or maybe not," I said still laughing

"Whatever, but I'm still gonna get you back for the Chlamydia thing," he said as I was leaving the classroom to go to the lesson I was sure I was late for still laughing.

The day went by fast as always and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

I said bye to the gang making sure I gave Aiden an intimate hug for Alex to see before whispering in his ear,

"I'll tell him tomorrow," which Aiden nodded to, but I then had to go to my stupid detention thanks to Alex.

It went by quite fast and before I knew it I was going home. My drive home was also the same old, singing to songs on my R&B CD that Aaron made for me. When I got home I did all my homework and played a quick game of 'Mario and Sonic Winter Olympic Games on WII,' of which I won most of the games.

Dinner was fine, since Clair wasn't home, she was apparently doing a Health project with Alex. What a lie! I went to sleep feeling in a good mood having sweet dreams the whole night.

-------------------------------------------------------------Next Morning

I woke up feeling refreshed since I had a good sleep. This time I didn't wait for my human alarms to wake me up since it was the time to get up already. I flew out of bed and opened my door to see Clair about to shout (to wake me up I guessed).

"Oh look the Ugly Ducklings awake on time for once," she said walking past me

"Says the wicked bitch," I replied. I wasn't going to let her mess up my good mood.

I took a shower and got dressed, wearing light blue tight ripped jeans, a white top and while dolly shoes (flats), before brushing my hair and leaving my fringe out.

"Morning," I said to Aaron

"Morning...........oh I heard about you and Aiden," he said wiggling his eyebrows.