Chapter One

Grace's P.O.V

I wake to find myself on the living room couch with my head hanging off of the edge. The sun shone through the livingroom curtians, bouncing off the floor and hitting me in my eyes. Birds tweeted from the outdoors, cars roared, and dogs barked reminding me that it was summer. 

I pulled myself off the couch walking to the bathroom to take a pee. The tiled floor was a nuke warm beneath my touch, I love summer heat. After getting my bussiness done, I wash my hands and gather clothes for my shower, blue T-shirt that says 'areo' across the upper stomach, white shorts, and light blue Vans hightops to match. In the bathroom I stripped down and turned on hot water like I do in the winters, I don't know why but I can't shower in cold waters, it feels like I'm in a bath of ice cubes if I do.

As the showers water hit my back it sent me into a trance, relaxing my musciles, and having the capability to have alone time for once in awhile, and don't mention peace and quiet. In the shower I used strawberry shampoo and conditiner to wash my head and hair with, to leave my hair healthy and smooth. On the side of the tub was my Sweet Pea body wash that my mom is obbsesed with, I don't see why because it just smells like the summer lillies outside of our house. Grabbing the body wash I cleaned every inch of my body, refusing to leave and resido behind. Then the rasor came for shaving my under arms and legs, got to be smooth right?

Goosebumps apeared on my body when I shut off the water. My skin lightened and my teeth chattered feeling the huge tempechuer change in the air. I dried my hair and body, and started putting on articles of clothes one by one, taking my sweet time as I did. Looking into the mirrior I aplied black eyeliner under my ocean blue eyes and added a little bit of foundation, that's all I need because I have natural beauty like everyone else. My blond hair swept over my shoulder and down to my shoulders, swaying as I walked. 

Each stair I went down creaked from my amount of weight, I wasn't that heavy I was only about one hundred and ten pounds, for a fifteen year old that's not bad I must say so for myself. Well, maybe I could lose a little amount of weight, but I like how I am right now.  

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I turned the right corner and entered our kitchen, the smell of fresh made oatmeal hit me like a brick wall. My mom was always a great cook, she cooks everything for our pack meetings, wether it's between twenty or two hundred people. Everytime I smelt my moms food even if we weren't home; while away, it made me feel at home. 

I took a deep breath in an absorbed the delicious smell that surrounded me. Slowly letting my breath out saying goodbye to the smell that I dreamed of, I looked up to see my mom looking at me with an amused look on her face. Her head tilted, right eyebrow raised, lips curving up , and the silence wich was broken by laughter. 

"What?" I questioned as my voice cracked into a high shrill.

"Nothing," she said, "just go get your sisters please." she giggled out, still having the amused expression across her pale edged face. 

I gave a slight eye roll while a groan escaped my mouth as I headed back up the plain stairs I came down. When I reached my destination outside of Lissa's door, I flung the door open and threw the closest thing by me at her; which was a small round pink eraser. A laugh exited my mouth as I watched it hit her forehead and bounce back to me, landing on the light wooden floor by my feet. Standing there watching Lissa's reaction, the small eraser didn't happen to do the trick. Looking around her room I came upon her dictionary, a ear to ear smile had gotten plastered onto my face. Walking around to the side of her bed I pushed off other crud she had laying on the floor besides her, one, two, three.

"Melissa!!! Mom want's you up!!!" I shouted into her ear as the dictionary hit the ground with a loud clap. 

"What the heck Grace!" She spat at me

She looked into my eyes and I couldn't help the erge but to let the smile comsume my face. I decided to leave after she gave me her deadly, agonizing death stare, warning me it was my only chance to get out alive. As I shot out of Lissa's room I ran to Beth's not even caring to knock before I let myself in. 

"Heyyyy checa, mom wants you for breakfast." I murrmered in a loving tone, as she rolled onto her stomach showing me she didn't care. 

"Oh.. so we're playing it my way." I stated more so than asking. 

"No! okay okay I'm up!" Beth shot out sitting up quickly. 

"Yup, that's what I thought." I replied with an evil grin. 

Taking a moment to relax and breath in some air, I left to head back downstairs for breakfast. Reaching the kitchen I found three plates spread across the counter, which most likely meant one for me, Beth, an unfortnatly Lissa. Lissa an I have an odd sisterly love and hatetred relationship, we're like oil and water, we just don't seem to mix, unlike Beth who can see one person and become friends with them in a matter of secounds. It's hard for me to gain friends though, I guess I'm too shy when it comes to face to face socializing. I can sit behind a screen all day and talk to my friends from video games, but no when it comes to real life I can't do it. 

Clearing my head I grab my plate and scrape eggs onto it that were left on the skilit, leaving Beth pleanty, while Lissa had whatever was left behind. Hey snooze ya lose. Laughing to myself I walked into the livingroom and plopped myself down on the couch, waiting for my sisters to come down. 

After what felt like eternity breakfast time was up and it was time for the pack workouts.