Deadman Wonderland-Death Row 死刑囚

"An Exciting World Of Thrill And Chills... A Place Where Wishes Come True.. Kids And Grown-Ups Alike...Can Realized Thier Dream At Deadman Wonderland!" 

"Good Morning Ganta" "Oh Hey Mimi" Mimi stood aside next to ganta while he was sitting in his desk watching the commercial of deadman Wonderland. "Eating your breakfast at your desk again? Wheres Yamakatsu?" Ganta looked and mimi and looked back at the paused commercial "dunno", Mimi walked and sat in the desk infront of Ganta and turned and looked at him "what are you looking at?" ganta's eyes widen up abit since he was daydreaming abit "Oh, i was checking out this prison, we're visiting for our school trip" "ohh i think its gonna be cool, that place is supposed to be an ammusment park, right?"  "Supposedly, i dunno.. shouldn't we go overseas or something?" Ganta turned off the commercial and looked at Mimi "Might be nice to visit good old tokyo" Ganta drinked abit of the coffee he had in his hand "I don't remember it, i haven't lived there in ten years" then someone intruded the conversation "true that, you're a completely different person now"ganta and mimi looked to see who it was

"Good Morning Yamakatsu" mimi smiled at him, yamakatsu glared at Ganta "Don't freaking ditch me, man" Ganta complained back "You wouldn't get your lazy ass up" mimi laughed "how long have you two been playing that game last night?!" ganta stared at yamakatsu "He saved over my game!" "You haven't even got that far" Yamakatsu took ganta's little sub sandwich and ate in it all in one piece and was mumbling while he was talking "i bet all kind of people are going to tokyo" then swallowed the food "People who remember Aka Ana, too bad we all can't be like ganta, just forgetting things at will"  "what the hell! Look who's talking!"  mimi interuppted the conversation "hmm..you know...all i care about is us having fun together before its time to study for the exam, where we go doesnt matter" "thats what school trips are for!" "Like last year, how we waited for the last minute, to pick nigano piro piro park but we all had a blast!" mimi played with a little charm that was hanging onto her bag, it seemed that yamakatsu and ganta also had the same charm as her, then the bell rang everyone took thier seats. then Ganta heard a familar song then he turned around and saw a strange red man wearing a red cloak outside the window, ganta gasped "he's floating!?" the red man looked at ganta and grined widely, ganta was shocked "But we're on the third floor!" then a weird purple circle appeared behind the red man which caught everyone's attention "whos that?" "whats happening" then red blood circled around him and he attacked the whole class, everything shattered and flew everywhere, the class screamed.. ganta fell off his desk and flew backwards and fell....

ganta woke up from under a broken desk with his head injured and bleeding "ow.." ganta struggle to stand up, there were glass on the floor "W-what was that?" ganta looked out the window, the skies were grey, the wall was stained with blood, and broken pieces of desk were piled up "what happened?" ganta covered his head while it was bleeding then turned around and saw mimi "hey mimi.. are you alri..." then his eyes widen and gasped and saw the red man holding mimi's head, Ganta screamed and back away leaning on the school lockers which was also stained in blood, the red man noticed him and threw away mimi's head and came closer to Ganta "Tch" and summoned a red blood crystal in his hand, Ganta stared at him in a frighten way "i'm going to die.."  the red man stabbed the red blood crystal into his chest and everything became blurr to ganta as he fainted....

then ganta opened his eyes and saw a white room with light green sort of curtains and turned and saw a nurse, ganta was laying in a bed in the hospital unconsciously, then a man came in with two other man walking from behind, the man held up a police sort of badge "you're igarashi Ganta right?" ganta sat up "yeah" the man put the badge back in his pocket "You're Under-arrest for the mass murderer of twenty-nine students" ganta was shocked "huh?". The News spreaded around about the murder of twenty nine students, ganta was accused for doing the murder. Then a random man came barging through "I'm Takami, from the office of the public defender, i'll be working with you" he gave his card to ganta.

After that they walked outside the room, Ganta was handcuffed "hey hold on.. it was the red man, he's the one who killed everyone!" then a picture of the red man flashed in his memory and ganta almost vommited just remembering the blood "right!!, he shot me too" Ganta opened his front part of the robe he was wearing and there was nothing on his chest, the red crystal had gone, Takami(the random man, he seems to smile alot, too way evil) turned around and smiled at ganta "oh my, you must be in shocked, dont worry" then ganta started to sob "but i didn't do anything!" then takami out his hands on gantas "its okay, i'll do the best i can to help you" ganta smiled hopefully with abit of tears, as days went by ganta had told takami exactly what happened until the day has finally come, at the court, the leader of the court spoke "Igarashi Ganta... Is Hereby Sentenced to death!" 

ganta was shocked "no.. you can't.." his tears slowly fell out "i didn't do it.." the police handcuffed ganta and took him away, ganta cried then he screamed and got him self freed abit from the police's hands "I DIDN'T DO IT, YOU GODDAM LUNATICS!!" Ganta ran around sway his hands to the court "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!" Two men jumped from the court and jumped on ganta and beaten him up, the policed stopped them, ganta looked at them "I didn't do it"  then another man came and grabbed him by the collar then ganta realized who it was "Mimi's father.." he looked at ganta "you're the... GODDAM LUNATIC!" He puched ganta in the face, then a video came out of his pocket. "footage has been taken" a video of ganta talking to takami "oh come on. it's in the bag, how would i kill everyone like that, you're the lawyer you figure that out, i'm a minor for godsake, this should be easy!" ganta was confused "what is this?" as the video continued the dad was more heart broken and grabbed ganta "i treated you and katsuysa as my own sons" "no.. i couldn't ever..." "then why she was my only daugther?!"  ganta struggled to speak "it wasn't me" 

The police took him away, ganta coughed on the ground then takami came "i'm sorry, but i kept trying to warn you, someone took hidden videos and sent it to the press, "But i didn't do it!!!" takame gave a serious look "i'm afraid the time for excuses was a long past"  takami walked away "wait, takami san! Takami san!!" ganta fell "this can't be happening.." 

"One Mishieve Woodpecker.. Another Day, Poking Your Holes, Ruining The Woods, Tree Wrecker, The Angry Old Forest God Turned Your Poor Beak Into A Poison Knife, Poor Little Woodpecker, Your Nesting Holes Are All Tainted, Your Food With Toxen Rife, Touch Your Friends and They Will All Die, Falling At Your Feet, Oh Sad Little Woodpecker, Poisonus Tears, Shining Brightly, As They Stream Down Your Cheek" As the wind blew the mysterious girl stood up "Ganta?" 

"Deadman wonderland, ten years ago, the former capital was demolished, by anomalous collapse known as the "dead hole" Ganta and the other prisoners were taken to deadmanwonderland, Ganta stepped out of the van and looked up and continued walking "and it is japan's one and only private owned prison" "I'm Makina, Captain of the guards" Makina was dressed in a blue  navy uniform, on her side was a sword, she stopped in front of Ganta "You're Igarashi Ganta?, i didnt expect you to look so obedient, but its too late to change your attitude now, you're a deadman walking" ganta stared in a empty space and thought to himself "i didn't do it.."Makina continued talking "most of you probably know this, but deadman wonderland is unique, it is a privatly owned business, operating under its own rules and essentially, it combines a jail and prison, we make off money by shows starring you, Any questions so far?"  one of the prisoners raised thier hand "yeah, how big are those titties?" the woman answered calmy "G-cups" the prisoners were shocked "the bags you have now, contains some items you'll need, as for your collar.. they are equipped with RFID tags, tasers, GPS transmitter and other safety measures also..."

before makina could continue, a male prisoner that was just pushing a trolley bumped into Ganta and made him fall "Oh shoot!, Are You Alright?!" he ran quickly to help ganta and picked up his bag for him "sorry about that" "I-Its okay" Makina came "oi, you klutz, return what you stole, and i'll let it slide" "I couldn't see where i was going" "If you won't fess up, you'll pay the price" then makina pulled her sword out and slashed the boys chest, the blood spitted out of his chest as he scremed in agony, Ganta was shocked, the boy coughed as a assitant office came to help "that was too harsh captain Makina!" "S-She's crazy" Makina glared at the prisoners "I maybe so or maybe not, either way real life can be crazy sometimes, you see theres no escaping reality or deadman wonderland" 

...

Credits To: Jinsei Kataoka & Kazuma Kondou

Written By: Me :P