Chapter Seven

Another POV for your enjoyment... y'all know the drill.

COMMENT, VOTE, PASS IT ALONG... I'll be waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What can you tell me about the chick she was seen with earlier?"

"She is not the friend that she claims to be—that is for sure."

"Spit it out," the impatient giant growled.

"Patience brother," the smaller male mocked. "Latonya Mitchell is a scandalous tramp that is trolling for leftovers."

"Really," he commented.

"Actually, it is worse than that, she doesn't wait for leftovers. From what I gather from her Instagram DM, she is down with sharing as well. Apparently, sharing with close friends or associates in her case, she prefers taken men over single."

"How are they even associates?"

"From a previous job, that I can tell. Their mutual aloofness is what drew them together but that was all they had in common. Gabriella considers Tonya to be a friendly associate but Tonya has a warped belief that they are actually friends."

"With friends like her, she definitely has no more room for enemies."

"That is for sure," the smaller man reared back to see the emotions battling with the giant. "There is something else," he tested the waters.

"..."

"The surveillance cameras from the gun range made a basic sketch of the body caught on the scene. One was a male, the other was female. The camera caught up with a body matching the description around Gabriella's job. Before I could investigate further or call you, the same woman was seen leaving with our girl."

"Tonya," the giant sneered.

"Though I was keeping a close eye by tapping into the traffic cameras, I realized anyone that was coward enough to vandalize her car—she wasn't a grave threat."

"What else has the bitch been up to?"

"After the happy hour fun, she wasted no time running and telling what she thinks she knows about Gabriella. She was all too eager to relay the message that Gab is pushing a new 'whip,' as she called it. Claiming that Gab was bragging about the new car, which we both know is not true."

"Who is she speaking with?"

"From what I have gathered, she is speaking to whoever has taken over for Darnell. The exact identity will be available soon. They are very sloppy with their delivery whether they know it or not—I will have them all laid out. With a neat little bow, they will be ripe for you to pick apart."

"Good work."

"Did you doubt me?"

"Never," was the reply from the dark corner.

"Where is this going?"

"..."

"Dammit James, what do you plan on doing with Gabriella? What is it about her? Why her of all the women you have encountered?"

"You are questioning me as if you want her for yourself."

"..."

"Answer me Phillip, do you feel attracted to Gabriella?"

"You know I am not wired that way. I couldn't have those type of feelings even if I wanted to, which I don't." Phillip huffed in a bored fashion. "Are you done shifting the attention to me?"