[49] future barry

you travelled to the future by accident, three months before your barry actually did it

you travelled to the future by accident, three months before your barry actually did it. you learned that the city was a total chaos and that the flash had apparently vanished into thin air. you wandered around the decaying building that was once s.t.a.r. labs. you found the cortex and observed in shock how different everything was, wondering what could have happened for things to be the way they were in the future. suddenly the pair of footsteps approaching made you turn around, spotting a figure dressed in dark clothes, outgrown and disheveled hair.

"who are you?" you asked as the person approached, slowly and cautiously coming out to the light, his hands in his pockets, "barry?"

"y/n?" he mumbled your name out, not believing his eyes.

"what happened here? where's everyone?" you asked, knowing something was not right, "what happened to you?" he ignored you and kept walking towards you.

"you died, that's what happened," he said holding your face and studying it, running his thumb in your cheek, letting a small smile to appear on his lips, "dazzling eyes and rosy cheeks, just like the last time i saw you."

[ i'm sad so i wrote something sad. ]

➳question time:
what would you do if you were stranded on an island?