Chapter Two

Author's Note:

I got so inspired to write this second part because of Ate Ariesa's comment. 

-

Up until now, I still can't get over everything that happened. 

I can't believe that a few hours ago, Cyriel was about to marry Ynna and that on the same day they were kidnapped by my psycho ex boyfriend.

Cyriel wrapped me close in his harms. Nobody was apprehended for the kidnapping because the mastermind and the kidnappers died.  

Every time that I will hear Henares, I would always remember the names of Jamie and Ynna and the emotion of Anger, Pain, Regret and Gratefulness. 

Regret... that's for Jaimie. If only I knew what she's going through then maybe we could've prevented her death. 

Anger, Pain and Gratefulness... All of those are for Ynna. Everything is pretty much self explanatory. She made my life miserable and at some point, I hated her. She took everything from me. But I feel very grateful to her because if she didn't take cyriel away, I wouldn't have realized how much I love him. I wouldn't realize how deep his love was for me too that he's really willing to sacrifice not only his happiness but also his life. At the end of the day, Ynna was still a normal person. She loved Cyriel in the way that she knows how. I wish I could've told her that I already forgave her. 

Kill and Nof was nice enough to give us a ride home. 

"Kill, thank you so much for what you did back there" Cyriel said thanking Kill. 

"No problem" Kill answered. Ynna and him has their fair share of arguments but at the end of the day they are still cousins. He still cares for his cousin. 

"Kill... Sorry about the loss" 

"It's nobody's fault dana. I guess this was Ynna's karma. She made lots of people miserable. I do feel bad because despite all the wicked thinks she did, She's still my cousin."

"I'm still sorry"

"Again, It's not your fault Dana" That was the last thing he told me before I fell asleep.

-

I woke up at around twelve noon of the following day. 

I opened my eyes and saw Andy sitting beside my bed. 

"Babe? How are you feeling?" He asked worried.

"Andy??? What are you doing here?" I asked him surprised

"You fell asleep last night so I carried you here"

What? Is everything that happened last night just a dream?

"Sara and Dave? How are they?"

"They slept over last night"

"What the hell" I whispered

I ran downstairs immediately and saw my friends Nof, Sara and Kim with their respective partners watching a movie airing in the television. Andy was tailing behind me as a join the others. 

"You had too much to drink last night DK. Join us" Nof said patting the space between her and Kim. 

We watched in silence. I was still trying to process everything that has happen. 

I asked them what happened last night and all they told me is that I passed out in Dave's bar so they called Andy and he picked me up. Clarence dropped by earlier to pick up Kim but Sara insisted for them to stay for lunch.