Defense Of The Ancients - Prologue

I do not own the characters nor the main idea, but I wrote a story for avid DEFENSE OF THE ANCIENTS fans. It's how the true story goes but I added extra bits of details to spice it up. The whole story follows the plot of how the game is played. hope you enjoy reading.

_____________________________________________________________________________

  Prologue

“Today, we will rise, be bold for it’s just the beginning of a legacy!”

A hissing voice filled the entire amphitheater.

“This,” said the voice while touching the blue ice that does not even have any sign of melting, “and this” grasping on to its necklace. “Will put our race in front” the voice said as it had it eyes transfixed to the standing piece.

“We shall now harvest what is ought to be for us and feel fulfilled as the robber is now robbed.” The voice continued turning its head to everyone else.

“Freedom, power, wealth are some of the things we can only be limitless of.” The cold voice ended as it stepped forward. Murmur resounded around and the voice’s mere gesticulation put them to silence.

“We shall rule Newearth and destroy the enemy.” Lowering its voice like coming from a trench.

Hundreds and thousands of people chanted and roared while stomping their feet in sync.